ARK= Acts Of Random Kindness, or , Acts to Rebalance Karma
How to ensure your ARK Bank Remains In Credit Everyday
You need to focus on keeping your thoughts as well as your actions mostly positive, therefore positively in credit- thoughts plus acts are kept consistently gentle, childlike/pure, good, beautiful, peaceful, brave, sublime, calm, tender and positively dynamic.
- Awareness True dynamic change can only come into being when we become fully aware, however, we need to choose to use this knowledge of our present state to dynamically opt for good karma or good acts.
"Awareness without actions is worthless"- Phil McGraw
How do we become more in tune with our thinking plus the true impact of our thinking? How do we realise how our thinking as well as our acts/karma affects not just ourselves yet all around us(our world) too?
- Meditation or yoga or both. " Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom." ~ Buddha
- Intuition/listening to our inner 'small' voice
- Heroes/Wise Elders/Inspirational Youth- look to these to inspire you on your journey. Search for the hero within you, too!
- Wisdom taught to us from children, animals & nature.
- Research from books, internet, magazines( Readers Digest and Psychologies to name two), films & other media.
- Learning from humour/humor( much wisdom is gained from wit; ha-ha moments that often lead to a-ha discoveries). " Every survival kit should include a sense of humour."-author unknown
"We know what we are, but not what we may become."- William Shakespeare
"When I discover who I am, I'll be free." ~ Ralph Ellison
"We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are." ~ Talmud
- Have confidence in You/Believe in You
- Lean on/rely upon others to help you to bloom
- Trust in a higher power
- Trust that the light will be more powerful than the darkness
- Trust in Hope/Rainbows
- Have faith that you will find the right answers or right help if you look in the right places or turn to the right people/person. If you have patience for the right time or look in the right way- you shall find what you seek
- Live with integrity.
" It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust." ~ Samuel Johnson
"Love all, trust a few."- William Shakespeare
" With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity." -Keshavan Nair
Kindle - become animated, become bright like a candle, awaken, inspire.
" Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."-Chinese Proverb
- Kin~ Kin in the broadest sense as family is more than just blood. We are sister or brother to everyone around the world - all equals plus all are equally responsible for one another. Love is colour/color blind. Love sees beyond borders. Love unites us all. " There is only hope for a society that acts as one big family."- Anwar Sadat
" To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order , we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right." ~ Confucius
- Ignite- be dynamic. Find your talent, find your passion ~ then become the best you possibly can be with this gift.
"At first dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."- Christopher Reeve
"Nothing in life is likely to help a person overcome or endure troubles than the consciousness of having a task in life."- Victor Frankl
- Nurture- show compassion to others and to yourself- be gentle with both, at all times. " If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If youwant yourself to be happy, practice compassion."-Dalai Lama
- Dance- dance in the rain- adopt a 'silver lining' mindset that finds joy/creates joy no matter what challenges you face.
- Listen- Take time to truly listen to others. Take time to listen to your heart/intuition, carefully, too. "We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak."-Epictetus
- ERASE- Expel negativity, bad habits, negativity vampires/toxic individuals and expel all that holds you back from being phenomenal. Rage- control your anger in a positive dynamic way- be assertive not agressive. Do not let anger consume you or steal your peace or joy." Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent at throwing it at someone else; you are the only one who gets burned."- Buddha. Apologise- make amends as soon as possible."Rub it out then draw a flower."~Chris(Clara's hubby) Ask for forgiveness then create something beautiful in its place. Stop- stop being a victim or an abuser- choose to be a survivor. Expectations- Keep them real/realistic, be philosophical/down to earth and keep all expectations of self and others balanced. " Keep feeling the need for being first. But I want you to be first in love, I want you to be first in moral excellence. I want you to be first in generosity."- Martin Luther King Jr
- Spontaneity - be spontaneous, take fun detours/explore, be childlike with your sense of adventure anc change your routine when you can- variety is the spice of life so think outside of the box. Try something new today. Especially be spontaneous with random acts of kindness, yet , also in showing gratitude.
" There are two ways of spreading the light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." ~Edith Wharton
"May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand. May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism. Always know that there are those that love and understanding will always be there, even when you feel most alone. May you discover enough goodness in others to believe in a world of peace. may a kind word, a reassuring touch, and a warm smile be yours everyday of your life, and may you give these gifts as well as receive them. Remember the sunshine when the storms seem unending."- unknown
- This article of mine was inspired after watching a T.V programme on BBC2 called, "Seven Wonders Of The Buddhist World."