|Member Since||12/15/2011 10:38 AM|
|Last Online||05/20/2013 03:15 AM|
|Country:||United States of America|
|A little about me:||My name is Jessica and I have A LOT of health related issues/conditions/illness including:
• Bipolar Disorder
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
• High Blood Pressure
• Swollen Optic Nerves
• Pseudotumor Cerebri
• Pre-eclampsia During Pregnancy
• 5 Knee Surgeries – born with Patellar Misalignment
• Tumor on My Pineal Gland (in my brain) ~ Benign As Far As We Know
The Medications I take daily are as follows:
• 1500 mg of Metformin - PCOS
• 12.5 mg x2 of Lopressor – High Blood Pressure
• 20 mg of Prozac – Bipolar Disorder
• 2.5 mg of Zyprexa – Bipolar Disorder
• 20 mg x2 of Adderall – Offset Weight Gain from Zyprexa
• Yazmin – Birth Control
I joined this website in hopes to find support and guidance throughout my medical journey through life.
My Awareness Ribbons
"I wear this ribbon because I suffer from Bipolar Disorder."
"I wear this ribbon because I suffor from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome."
"I wear this ribbon because I have a tumor on my pineal gland in my brain."
"I wear this ribbon because I have HPV."
"I wear this ribbon because my mother is a breast cancer survivor."
|Add as Friend|
|Give a Hug|
No photos added
My Support Groups
My Recent Posts
No articles published