MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/28/2012 03:15 PM

My Story :)

orchidsrme
orchidsrme  

Hi everybody. I was 15 when I had my first son. I dropped out of school when I was 2 months pregnant because the morning sickness was horrible. I did an internet school and completed 11th grade. By that time I was 17. I had a job when I was 16 1/2, and also got my drivers license right before the job. My mother was VERY supportive. Probably too supportive. Once my baby turned 1 I started doing shrooms and acid. I quit doing those when he was 1 1/2. I then got into drinking a lot and got a DUI. Once that happened I straightened up. The reason I say I think she was to supportive is because I was allowed to just come and go as I pleased, she gave me money, I wrote bad checks on her account and she paid all the fees, and she was always there to watch my son. I feel horrible now that I'm older. I've been very lucky as my sister has a daycare, so my kids have always gone to her while I was working. I had my second child when I was 22, and my third when I was 25. I'm now done having kids Smile My oldest is now almost 14, and I sure hope he doesn't repeat what I did! I don't want to be a grandma at 30! I joined this group to support young mothers. I know how hard it is to have to grow up so soon and miss all the dances, high school graduations, and all that stuff. So, if anyone has anything they want to talk about, go ahead and send me a message!

04/29/2012 07:17 AM
Layce15
Layce15  

Sounds like you had a tough childhood.

Im 15 and my son is 16 days old. Smile

04/29/2012 02:15 PM
orchidsrme
orchidsrme  

My childhood was great. I lived next to my grandparents until I was 13. They were my "daycare." When they moved away is when I started rebelling. My mom said the aliens took me away when I was 13. It took until I was about 21 to get mature again.

04/29/2012 02:15 PM
orchidsrme
orchidsrme  

And congrats on your new baby!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved