MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/01/2011 08:51 AM

Might Have Made a Mistake

matrangap

Oh, no I'm getting my period again after only a few days with cramping and clots. I'm scheduled next Wednesday to have an IUD insertion, but maybe I should be having the ablation instead. I'm so confused. I don't think this IUD is going to work!!!!!

12/01/2011 05:40 PM
matrangap

My anxiety is through the roof right now. I'm trying logically to figure this out. I need to have a back up plan. So if I can't tolerate the IUD, I will immediately schedule an ablasion. If I can tolerate the IUD, I will give it three months. If it works, great! If not, then I will schedule an ablasion.

It's hard to look for jobs being in this type of limbo. Maybe that's why God hasn't given me a new job yet, since I'm still dealing with this. I know it's all in HIS time!!!

I'm trying to do positive things such as exercising and eating better. I've always been pretty thin, but packed on a few pounds. I think I will feel better about this whole thing if I lose those pounds. Don't want to get too skinny though. I've had a tendency to do this in the past.

12/21/2011 07:55 PM
Cbelle
Cbelle  
VIP Member

Patty, there is an end to this, I promise. Please don't make a choice you'll regret later just to get out of the symptoms. I mean, seriously, I know what you're going through and how awful it is - but no rushing.

Thinking of you.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved