MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/19/2010 10:44 AM

I feel like I'm losing it....

Lynda38
Lynda38Posts: 4

I feel like I am losing my mind. I can't find work, and the ONLY jobs out there are paying like $8.00/hour....HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO LIVE OFF FROM THAT?????

07/25/2010 01:14 PM
sjannettey
sjannettey  

Lynda Have you tried a Security Job. Some places pay as much as $18.00 a hour. I know it is not the kind of job you may think of working but some places it isn't a bad job. Check in your area if there are any positions. Good Luck with your search and you hang in there.

10/19/2010 07:31 PM
beckist

I know and I am almost ready to just give up and take one of them, just to have a job. I guess that's how they want it; people willing to work hard for nothing. Goodbye middle class.

11/16/2010 10:01 AM
capecod84
capecod84  

Have you gone to social services to see what assistance they can offer you until you are employed? I have worked many jobs I felt were beneath me to pay my bills. I have a degree in Finance and am interviewing for a customer service job at a growing company. Sometimes you just have to get your foot in the door. Take the help you can get while we have this president. He is giving things away left and right. They are even giving out pell grants to go to school free of charge.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved