MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/25/2008 08:28 PM

my adi insane family

shastakady
shastakady  

i have a family with many things wrong with it like dibeaties, cancer, sleep apnia, bipolar, alcohalisum, but yet i still love them and another thing that bothers me is when peole make fun of people who may not be like them or look like them. for instance likeing the same sex or likeing both there is nothing wrong with it. im not saying im gay or bi but i do have a cousin who had sex changing sugury and is now names colby and his/her bro john is a gay dancer for brodway and i think it is cool ok well peace out

09/26/2008 05:42 AM
CherrieAngel
CherrieAngel  

Heya there Smile I think that's pretty cool too!! Anyone who is strong enough to go through sex change surgery is awesome in my books!! Whatever makes a person happy!!

All families have their quirks and anyone who chooses to be judgmental about it isn't worth your time.

HUGZ!!

09/26/2008 01:54 PM
shastakady
shastakady  

well ye they are but im not tlking about me im talking bout my cousins lol. and people who want judge people should be the judge of a court room when they are older or they should know what it feels like if you think so then make them know what it feels like to be judged

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved