MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/06/2009 10:50 AM

Hi I am Cindy

Cindy513

Hi, I am another newbie here to see how everyone is doing.

I have had T since I was pretty young that has been about 43 years. I was not doing to well at first but after about 30 years I kinda got used to it and it only was a pain when I was alone in a quiet room or going to sleep.

Since then it has escalated to such heights that I can hear it in the movies or in a crowd over everything, then I got Hypothyroidism and the noise is so loud now that it wakes me at night. I think it is the medications I am on, I stopped all meds a few weeks ago but the T is still loud and clear.

Thanks for letting me talk sometimes we need that right?Devil

10/07/2009 04:05 PM
Sonni
Sonni  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I agree Cindy! Unfortunately, my parents are hard of hearing and cant stand to wear hearing aids. The house can be totally locked up, I go outside to the driveway and I can hear everything that they're saying and everything that is on t.v. Billy Mays may have been an excellent pitch salesman but I could hear him from across the street!

Yes! you're always welcome here to post a question, or a vent, orjokes, whatever you wish! Its now your group too and WELCOME to T Group!

10/30/2009 07:07 AM
Cindy513

Thanks so much, I couldn't stand Billy Mays, evertime he came on I turned the channel.

I am sorry it took so long to reply. I am having trouble with Drs.

I don't think I will go to one for many years. I give up with them, they used to care about people now they only care how much money they can make off of people. One just set be back about $3000.00, and I am retired and really have a problem with this.

Take care

Cindy

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved