Ask a Question
04/11/2009 05:51 AM

Happy Easter, Friends ~~~ :)

Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hello, All ~~~~

Not much new or different going on in my life right now ~~~ Work has been hectic and stressful, weather is not co-operating (what happened to Spring ?) BUT ~~~

Since my PCP changed my Levo dosage 2 weeks ago, I think I am feeling better and hope it continues.

How are all of you ? I have not forgotten any of you ; it s just hard to spend a lot of time here recently and for that, I m truly sorry. You are all important to me.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a beautiful day tomorrow , filled with laughter and love.

{{{HUGS}}} Marilyn

04/11/2009 07:40 AM
shortstuff116
shortstuff116  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

auntie, Haven't seen much of you lately. Hope everything is all right? My life is going to doctor after doctor.

All last week I was being seen by a heart doctor. My Neuro sent me to the heart doctor because he thnks my dizzy spells and black outs have to do with my heart. Did the stress test, echo and a Carotid. Stress test and echo was normal, haven't hear about the Carotid. Now I have to go for a table tilt test on the 28. The problem is, my dizzy spells don't happen when I stand up, they are happening when I'm sitting here at my computer and laying in bed watching TV. Just thought I'd let you know what's happening with me.

Have a Very Happy Easter. God Bless You. shortstuff Easter

04/11/2009 12:35 PM
kardie
kardie  
VIP Member

Hi Marilyn, good to see you. Glad to hear your starting to feel better. Hope you have a very Happy Easter, enjoy the spring. I must say we have finally had some nicer weather here and I love it.

Kardie

04/11/2009 06:43 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hi Shortstuff ~~~ Things were a tad rough for a few weeks with stress at work and my thyroid acting up but I m hoping things will start looking up from here on.

Had my Levothyroxine dosage changed for the first time in 2 1/2 years and so far , I think it s helping. The past couple of months have been sheer torture and I wasn t sure if it was thyroid or Fibro or both. Now I pretty much know it was thyroid related ~~~ can t wait to see PCP again on the 27th .

I m sorry you re having difficulties ~~~ dizziness is definitely something of concern but very strange that it is occurring when you re still rather than active. Will be interesting to see what the drs. come up with as the cause .

It s good to chat with everyone again ~~~ Take care ~~~ {{{HUGS}}} Marilyn

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved