MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/22/2008 05:30 PM

come on now people.

1magicman
1magicman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

We are the lowest group her on mdjunction. Come on now people. You must know someone. who is suffering form the samething. We maybe dicarded from this new site. Bring this group back.

Scott

11/23/2008 03:33 PM
cilesso

Hey Everyone, I' sorry it took me so to get back with you all! Forgive me. I also want to say hello and a welcome to Teri to our group. I hope I will be able to help! By the way, my biopsies went fine. No signs of cancer!!!!! But my new endo has put me on Methimazole 5mg. She said that every signs are consistent with Graves' Disease. It's not the best news nor is the worst, but it is the same disease my father had. So i'm incline to agree. Let's just hope the methimazole slows down the progress. I've been put on the smallest dose to start off with because my tsh is consider a normal high, but my others symtoms are at a high! The last past couple of weeks i've been having some severe muscles paint and eye pain. Not to mention racing heart and spiking blood pressure today! Could that be a side effect of the methimazole cause. will someone let me know. Hey terri how are you doing on your Topazole? Has the side effects gone away or eased up? I've only just started today! Cilesso

11/23/2008 05:55 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hi Scott,

Good to see you back with us again ...I wondered where you disappeared to.

Hey, Cilesso,

I m happy to hear that there was a postive side to your tests (no cancer) but I am sorry that the other dx didn t return better. Maybe since Graves' has been in your family, you will know a little more what to expect.

I have never taken nor had any dealings with the drugs you mentioned so I apologize for not being of any help right now.

I will keep you in prayer...Hope to see you posting again soon !!!

11/24/2008 06:53 PM
cilesso

Hey Marilyn, Thanks for the prayers. I was happy about finally be put on some kind of dx! You all Pray that it works and it will relieve some of my problems.Hey it great to have friends! Talk to you later

11/24/2008 07:01 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Anytime, {{{Friend}}}, Wink

Happy Thanksgiving and hope you re feeling better soon !!!

11/26/2008 06:35 AM
Mydragonfly
Mydragonfly  

Hi, I know that I have been gone for a long time, but I am back and I am happy that this group is still here. This may be a small group, but we are a good group. I agree with Scott, we just need to let others know that we are here.

dragonfly

11/28/2008 12:40 AM
malaluka
malaluka  

Hello Dragonfly nice to see you back.I may have said that already.

malaluka

11/28/2008 03:35 AM
Mydragonfly
Mydragonfly  

Thakn you malaluka, it is nice to be back. I have missed MD very much.

dragonfly

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved