MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/08/2012 08:25 AM

How to deal with School while having lupus

Nikki14

Hi everyone I'm new to this group I'm 16 years old my name is Nikiba. I have been out of school since January due to my lupus it can get depressing at times..I have started homeschool but I do not know my plans for next year which will be my junior year of highschool. HELP!!! Sad

10/18/2012 12:07 PM
Breezybear1

Hi my name is Breezy. I was having trouble with school to. In 5th grade I started homeschooling and I have been ever sence. I am doing some online classes which works well. It is easier to work through being sick. But it all dependes on personal preference.

10/22/2012 06:50 PM
Carafish95

Hey. I'm Cara and I was diagnosed almost a year ago. I've had a lot of trouble with school too. When I first got diagnosed I missed a ton of school... I started my Junior year of HS this year and it's been tough! The doctors told me I would be able to live my life completely normal even with lupus but that hasn't been the case. It's been insanely hard. What do y'all do to help manage pain and still live a normal life?

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved