MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/06/2012 04:44 PM

Im a new member and I would love to meet new peopl

snookijwoww
snookijwoww  

Hi! My names Rebecca's and I'm 16. Ive had IBS for 12 years now. The blood test for Crohn's came back positive, but the colonoscopy didn't show anything out of the ordenary. Ive been in the ER three times for pain in my side, right around my appendix. Also, the right and left sides of my lower stomach are numb. I thought that it was from my surgury( I had my gallbladder removed in Feb.), but the left side is numb too. Its very strange. Anyhow, i was in the hospital when i was 4 from horrible stomach pains and bloody diahrrea. It turned out that i had C Difficil. Everything kinda started from that point on. I also have ITP and an undiagnosed autoimmune disease. I would love to make friends that know what I'm going through.

01/14/2012 12:25 AM
mesorin
mesorin  

HI! Im Kerri, and I am 18. I was diagnosed with Crohn's when I was 9, and have recently been having more problems with it. I had my gallbladder removed in November and had one perfect month with only 3 days of pain. If only life could stay that simple!! I am starting college in about a week and am facing the difficulty of dealing with my Crohn's and a bunch of strangers, so that should be interesting.

I hope that you feel better soon and if you ever want to talk more I would love to!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved