MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/19/2009 05:21 PM

hey everyone

samio
samio  

i was just browsing around on the internet and i found this site, im sam im 16 and i'm ten weeks pregnant and im in the worst state of my entire life and i really need someone to talk to who feels the same way??

05/19/2009 06:59 PM
deb94
deb94  

I hear you. I am pretty sure I'm about 4 weeks along( haven't had a chance to get tested for sure yet) and my life absolutely sucks right now. I am in the worst spot I ever though imaginable. but I get by. if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me.

05/20/2009 11:12 AM
CarrieAnnx3
CarrieAnnx3  

Hey, Sam. I'm seventeen and almost seven weeks but I've made the best of it. It can be extremely stressful but there is always a bright side to everything. Just like deb said, if you ever want to talk, feel free to send me a message. I'll be more than happy to try and help you out.

Good luck.<3.

05/20/2009 04:35 PM
Livvyrose
Livvyrose  

Hey sam, I'm Livvy and I am estimated seven weeks along. I deffinitly feel your pain1 I haven't even told my parents yet. What you need to do is keep your chin up and stay strong! We're all here for you! PM me any time if you need to talk. =)

05/21/2009 12:10 AM
Megs12708

hey sam, i'm megan, i'm about four or five weeks along.

I know exactly how you feel, but i promise things will get better as time goes along.

If you ever need someone to talk to or anything just PM me i'm usually on here a lot now.

Post edited by: Megs12708, at: 05/21/2009 12:12 AM

05/23/2009 03:53 PM
ToTheChangedFuture
ToTheChangedFuture  

Hey :]

I'm Laura and i'm 7 weeks along. Already told my parents and everything so if you need help i'm just one of many here to listen :]

05/23/2009 06:47 PM
hbs52
hbs52  

Hey Sam I am Hayley im 17 and I am 11 weeks along..... i have not told my parents just my bfs family. I know how u feel in fact all of us do... but once u see your first picture of your baby youll just smile and forget all about it.

08/10/2009 07:40 PM
samio
samio  

hey im so sorry that it took me so long to write back i haven't had any time to be online lately, but anyways thankyou so much for the support, although things are hard they are much better and i am trying to keep a positive outlook! i am now 22 weeks along and its a little girl im going to name her Lauren Faith Smile how are you doing and how is your little one? Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved