MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/15/2012 04:02 PM

Help Me Please :(

flyGAL

Hello ,

I am a 16 year old virgin . Friday morning , ( 4/15/12 ) my boyfriend and i were "messing around" and there was a moment when i accidentally touched his preejactulation . i know i wiped some of it but i also know that i touched my vagina . the last time i had my period was March 25 . today i took Motrin and Tylonal for my knee that is bothering me . my friend got me the Plan b pill but i have yet to take it . I'm not ready to be a parent but i don't know if it is necessary for me to take the pill . i don't know if i will get sick from the mixture of medicines too . also i'm having small cramps . im not sure if it's because i am getting my period or what . please help me .

04/15/2012 04:54 PM
SarahBear21
SarahBear21Posts: 521

From what it sounds like, I highly doubt you're pregnant... cramps have absolutely NOTHING to do with getting pregnant if the sex happened today. Also, conception doesn't even usually happen for a couple days after having sex. If you're worried then take the Plan B pill, but seriously, you shouldn't be pregnant.

04/15/2012 05:58 PM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

Once sperm is introduced to the air, it is almost always unable to "swim" after that. there is virtually no way for you to have 1. had sperm in preejaculation which is uncommon 2. taken the small amount of sperm and accidentally gotten it near your vagina AND 3 for the sperm to have been able to work it's way to your eggs. even if all those things had happened, you would have to be ovulating which it sounds like you weren't. so i would say that i would bet my cat's life on the fact that what you're saying couldn't possibly get you pregnant.

04/15/2012 06:43 PM
SarahBear21
SarahBear21Posts: 521

I always wonder if people who ask these questions are just trolling...

04/15/2012 08:17 PM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

this is a really popular topic on Yahoo Answers. people ask about if they touch it blah blah blah. i used to be on there all the time and it just got old answering the same questions and i couldn't tell anymore whether i was giving real help to people with questions or just trolls.

04/15/2012 11:07 PM
Izzy87
Izzy87  
VIP Member

Friday morning would have been 4-13-12. I'm not sure what to make of this question lol.

04/16/2012 01:59 PM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

Izzy, probably a troll making a rookie mistake lol.

and flygal, if this is true then i apologize. but we've dealt with an awful lot of fakes on this site and we take this stuff seriously as it has obviously affected each one of us quite personally.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved