MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/20/2012 07:46 PM

baby dad drama

loveispain

I don't even know where to begin. basically i cant seem to get over my babys dad. we got married last valentines day and he cheated on me with 5 other girls or more since then and i still always go back to him. even though when we're together he still talks to other girls and he blocks me from his facebook and won't even put we're in a relationship when we are but he puts he's in a relationship with other skanks. yesterday i ended it with him because he was hanging out with a girl who i know is a slut and took her to the mall and out to eat and then to see the vow which i've been begging him to take me to see it since we saw previews. I cant seem to get over him and i just need some advice on how to finally be done for good this time and no going back.

02/21/2012 01:55 AM
Izzy87
Izzy87  
VIP Member

No contact. It's hard, you will probably take some steps backwards, but keep pushing ahead. Block him on facebook, delete his number. I'm sorry. Also, write a list of the hurtful things he's done and put it in a place where you can see it easily so you can refer to it when you feel yourself wanting to contact him.

02/21/2012 07:26 AM
loveispain

thank you but its hard because our daughter and i want him to be involved in her life also i don't want him to take her around his new girl. i don't know if that right to ask of him or not? he also works with my dad and comes to my house every morning and i don't wanna tell my dad what happened cause i still want him to keep his job.

02/21/2012 07:35 AM
Izzy87
Izzy87  
VIP Member

I completely understand how you feel about the new girl, but if he has time with the baby then how he spends it or who with is up to him. Does he want to be involved, or is he sitting back letting you do all the run-around? If you didn't call for him to see her, would he take the initiative?

You are in a tough situation, I'm sorry for that. It sounds like you are taking responsibility for things that are not yours though. It's his job to keep his job.

02/21/2012 08:16 AM
loveispain

I guess i just dont want to be replaced in her life like i was in his. but what i meant by that was that its hard to block him out because i see him everyday

02/22/2012 02:27 PM
Izzy87
Izzy87  
VIP Member

My baby's father wasn't very involved on his own. In fact, the few times he initiated visits were prompted by his girlfriend of the time. I felt very hostile toward her. They even got engaged! But you know what, he treated her badly just like he did me, even cheating on her with her underage cousin. I don't know if this helps you feel any better, but really, as long as you are an involved mother, no one is going to be able to outshine you in your child's life.

Why do you see him every day, are you both still in school? Does he see the baby every day as well?

02/22/2012 07:30 PM
loveispain

because he works with my dad and comes to my house every morning to go to work. but he treats her so well and he treated me like shit. im trying to figure out if its just how he is to every girl in the beginning or if he actually likes her. he left me before for other girls but always ended up coming back to me. he doesnt wanna help me pay for anything. like day care is 100 a week and i only make around 144-200 a week and then i have to pay for diapers and everything else too.

02/23/2012 01:18 PM
Izzy87
Izzy87  
VIP Member

Have you filed for child support? It's his legal responsibility to support his child, even if he doesn't care to be a dad.

I would not at all be surprised if he's just acting sweet to rope her in. Manipulative guys don't show their true colors at first, they know how to act to get you emotionally invested in them.

02/24/2012 05:34 AM
loveispain

i cant file for child support because we're married but we are getting divorced sometime soon so i will then

03/09/2012 04:46 PM
starkeeper

I believe being you are going to be split up you are able to ask for Child Support as long as you guys are not living together. It is his responsibility. I would consult a lawyer or legal-aid in your state. Though your baby is your responsibility the baby is his responsibility as well.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved