MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/07/2011 04:34 PM

I need some advice please !(page 2)

momma2be
momma2be  

Im finding this story kinda similar to the other new girl, i'll apologize later if there legit but right now im thinkin both are fake.

07/08/2011 09:02 AM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

i'm not sure what other mothers told you that you can have symptoms that early because really that doesn't happen very often at all. i'm not sure a single one of these girls here knew that early. now that doesn't mean anything. you can always be the exception. but have you even missed a period yet? tests can be very inaccurate at this point. i'm just not sure about this.

07/09/2011 11:46 AM
toxictarran

Yup, I'm late too. four days now. And many people find out at four weeks. And multiple people get these symptoms this early. And please don't jump to a conclusion that this is fake, specific people may have similar stories. this is real. Every pregnancy is different.

07/09/2011 12:15 PM
SarahBear21
SarahBear21Posts: 521

We just get skeptical because we get a lot of fake girls on here. What are you going to do about the pregnancy?

Post edited by: SarahBear21, at: 07/09/2011 12:16 PM

07/09/2011 12:24 PM
toxictarran

Uhm, I already talked it all over with Brady. We're both gonna get full time jobs for the summer. He's going to get an apprenticeship, when school comes 'round, he's gonna transfer to my school for the first semester. Second semester we're both gonna try online schooling. We're going to try to save up roughly 8000 dollars, and move out a few weeks after the baby comes, since I can assure you both of our parents will kick us out.

07/09/2011 12:46 PM
SarahBear21

When are you going to tell the parents?

07/09/2011 05:26 PM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

how old is brady? you can't just move out. no one is going to give you a loan. you can't sign legal documents at your age. do you have cars? how are you going to work and go to school? who will watch your baby while you're at work? i think there are a LOT more things you have to consider. at 15 i think it's pretty unrealistic to consider moving out on your own. i think any girl would tell you that they need their parents' help and i can tell you right now, at 15 i could NEVER have done it 100% on my own. i couldn't have afforded it and you have no idea the emotional toll this will take on you.

07/09/2011 09:22 PM
Zetchen53
Zetchen53  
I'm an Advocate

Hey I'm Gretchen and I'm 17 with a 4 month old son. Honestly I would have to agree with Isabella on this one I'm still living with my mom and I've been having a hard time finding a job. the only money I get is $50 a week from my baby's dad and that's not even enough to pay for his stuff you really need to think about the finances on this one and what's best for the baby. Also I would definitely recomend finishing school including college because I know alot of teen moms who didnt go to college and are now struggling to make a living. I just think you need to think about this a little more, but try not to stress about it that's not healthy for you or the baby. Sorry if I'm sounding like a bitch I'm not trying to but feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions. we're all here to help out.

07/10/2011 09:24 AM
Kikchik2491
Kikchik2491  

I agree with the last 2 girls. Most buisnesses don't hire at 15...you can't get a loan till you are 18 and even then it is really hard. Think of this realistically-my house is around $950 a month with utilities and all (and that is a CHEAP price for what we got since I am living on base with my husband). Diapers usually run me about $26 for 2 months worth (and again I buy HEB brand diapers so they are really cheap and wipes I buy a big box at Walmart for like $11 and that lasts me about the same as the diapers.

THEN food runs me about $200-$300 a month (and that is WITH WIC giving my some stuff)

and if you want cable or anything my cable is $40 a month (I am about to get rid of it and pay $8 a month for Netflix), Internet is $60 a month, my car is $300 a month, and my phone is like $120 a month oh and car insurance is $150

and that is us living off of Army pay and barely making it paycheck to paycheck....sooooooo just think about how realistic you are thinking for a moment.

That doesn't even include daycare for your kid if you.need to during work/school..

Post edited by: Kikchik2491, at: 07/10/2011 09:25 AM

07/10/2011 11:08 AM
SarahBear21

You're living in a dream world... you think this isn't going to be so hard when in reality, it's gonna be incredibly challenging. Even when I was pregnant I didn't think once I had her I'd have such a difficult time, but omg it's so hard! And I have the support of my parents! I don't pay for anything at all and I still struggle with emotions and such!! My little girl also has a lot of physical problems that I DIDN'T know were gonna happen before she was born. I have a million and one doctor appointments to go to with her and if I didn't have a car and a license, I wouldn't have a clue how to handle it all. And I still need a break sometimes! You need a support system hun. You also need to be much more realistic about this situation. Listen to us girls! We all have kids already and know what it's like! If you need anything then talk to us. I know you have this whole plan, but it's not gonna totally work. Maybe you'll make some money, but you can't live on your own right now. I'm not trying to put you down or anything.. I'm just wanting to give you a reality check about the situation.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved