MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/17/2010 05:36 AM

update on my life(page 5)

YoungMom
YoungMom  

Ashley Emuna doesn't like apple juice either. What other kind of juice can I try? I tried giving her in a sippy cup for for her to learn how to use it but she would like get it out and then spit it out. I thought it was because she didn't get the sippy cup, so I put a little in a bottle and she didn't like it either.

12/17/2010 05:49 AM
Marcieparker
Marcieparker  

There is pear and grape to juice I mean

12/17/2010 06:11 AM
Meaghan

yeah it won't rot their teeth if you brush them lol.

By the way.. Brayden is TERRIBLE with letting me brush his teeth. He won't even open his mouth so I have to force the toothbrush in. Sooo frustrating!

12/17/2010 06:20 AM
Marcieparker
Marcieparker  

Kylan is the same way meaghan! He hates brushing teeth. And lir she may not like the juice because its to sweet, I mix all of kys juice with water except the little graduate juice because its already only 40% juice.

12/17/2010 06:45 AM
YoungMom
YoungMom  

I do water it down, I do like 2 oz. water 1 oz. juice.... Maybe I'll try pear juice.

12/17/2010 08:27 AM
Kikchik2491
Kikchik2491  

She may just not be used to it yet. Aiden made a sour face when we were first trying aplle juice, but he loves it now.

12/17/2010 11:53 AM
BabyonBoard
BabyonBoard  

Lir, have you tried Applejuice for Tots? Its 40% less sugar. Ava didnt like apple juice wither and I recently bought some of the Tots apple juice and she loves it.

I tried it and its not as bitter as normal apple juice. Its baiscally like water with just a a hint of apple.

12/17/2010 01:17 PM
hbs52
hbs52  

Hawley LOVES brushing her teeth... she holds her mouth open while i brush them.. she thinks its funny.. i still use the finger toothbrush... did you guys switch to a big kid one?

Yah.. i started hawley on that tots apple juice and i actually watered it down...before reeading the ingredients...its basically water..i think its kind of a rip off.. its like 4 dollars when i can water hawleys juice down to make it taste just like that for 1.50.

12/17/2010 01:18 PM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

try white grape juice. jake prefers that to apple. and so do i, i HATE the smell of apple juice. my sister did nothing but drink it when she was little and it rotted her teeth too. but the smell makes me sick now lol.

my doctor said it was okay to give him milk in a bottle. the bottle doesn't rot their teeth either if you don't let them just walk around with it, he only gets them when he's laying with someone going to sleep, and as soon as it's gone i take it away. he doesn't suck on it too long or anything. i'd like to take it away but he wouldn't fall asleep without it.

12/17/2010 01:28 PM
YoungMom
YoungMom  

Maybe I'll try the baby tots one, I just thought it was a waste of money. I personally hate apply juice, so I don't blame her haha.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved