MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/13/2010 04:29 PM

update on my life

Kikchik2491
Kikchik2491  

Heyy guys. I haven't been on Mdj much. Honestly my life is stressful enough and there has been a lot of drama that has been never ending. I keep up with a lot of girls (you know who you are) but this site has been bugging me. No offense to anyone new or anything! That may sound really bad or rude.

Anyways Aiden is 6 months old as of the 5th. I don't know where the last 6 months have gone. He can sit up, crawl, get to sitting up on his own, walk when you hold his hands or when he has an object to hold him up, and he pulls up on everything. He is also cutting 2 teeth and is 19 lbs 12 oz and 26.5" long.

Marcus is undeployable right now and he was suppost to leave in Feb. He has two cardiologist appointments before Christmas and he is the only one who can clear him to go. He has a impartial blockage of the right brundle branch. Not sure how that is going to effect him later on yet not only health wise but also in his career.

My grandad died a week and a half ago too.

Lots going on.

Oh I also am going to start college in the fall and I'm debating on being a pediatric nurse, lactation consultant, or working my way up to opening a daycare. I'm not sure yet.

Anyways that's about it.

12/13/2010 06:43 PM
BabyonBoard
BabyonBoard  

Wow!!! 19 pounds! WTF! Ava is STILL only 17 pounds! How much to you feed that kid?!?3

But, it is very good that he is undeployable...even though I dont think the reason he is is very good. Sorry to hear that. Do you know if it is a serious condition or just something he has to watch lightly?

12/13/2010 08:12 PM
Kikchik2491
Kikchik2491  

Haha my son is a fatty! Even is wrists are like cankles! I JUST started him on solids so he eats about 5 or 6 oz at 9, 12,3, and 6 and then at 9 he eats a jar of baby food or cereal and maybe a baby mum mum or some other little finger food like a strip of toast or cracker every now and then. I'm starting him on 2 meals of solids a day though as of tomorrow.

I honestly would raher Marcus get deployed. If he doesn't get deployed it means that something is seriously wrong. The biggest thing they are worried about is heart disease and also the fact that something is wrong and he is only 20. We won't know till after his cardiology appointments next week how bad it is though.

12/13/2010 08:23 PM
YoungMom
YoungMom  

Really?? Emuna eats more then that and she's a lot thinner then Aiden!

12/14/2010 03:12 AM
Kikchik2491
Kikchik2491  

Well I'm not 100% sure what he eats. He only eats from the boob for 20-30 minutes thought. I don't know if that is because my milk flows really fast now or what. When he gets a bottle though ( which he doesn't like bottles much anymore) he will only eat that much. He was thin for a while if you remember. He is rreally stalky..like you can feel the muscles in his legs

12/14/2010 03:12 AM
Kikchik2491
Kikchik2491  

He is exactly at the average though

12/14/2010 06:16 AM
YoungMom
YoungMom  

Yeah, I think Emuna is about 15 pounds so it sounds average and she's 2 months younger.

12/14/2010 08:37 AM
xxHisUggyxx
xxHisUggyxxPosts: 1273

Emily is a little over 20 pounds, she is in the 90th percentile of kids her age!

She eats so much though, like 2 things of baby food, plus snacks throughout the day AND she also gets table food LOL

12/14/2010 09:22 AM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

only 2 things of baby food clarice?! jeez. since jake hit 7-8 months he's eaten 2 things of food, 3 times a day so he eats 6 cans of food a day and he takes 2 bottles during the day and usually he took one at night. now he's off the night bottle and he eats a little more with table foods and cheerios and snacks and he takes a sippy cup and stuff.

12/14/2010 09:42 AM
xxHisUggyxx
xxHisUggyxxPosts: 1273

LOL Isa she gets 2 things of baby food a meal so yea 6 a day of stage 3, then she gets boob like 3 or 4 times a day now, and also cheerios. graham crackers, chicken nuggets, soft cooked veggies ect and she has been taking a sippy cup since 4 months BUT we just started juice at 6 months Smile she is a chunk

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved