MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/13/2010 02:41 PM

Awesome weekend

MegandSam

So I had an amazing weekend, with just me and sam. my bf couldn't come so just me and sam had a weekend together <3. we went to san francisco on amtrak and then took the bart the rest of the way ocross the bay. It was an amazing weekend, we went all over the city and stayed in a hostel. I was kinda worried going there alone, but it turned out to be a great weekend, and it relieved a lot of my stress with dealing with my mom.

so is anyone doing something fun for thankgiving?????

11/13/2010 02:47 PM
BerLynn
BerLynn  

Sounds like you had a great time, you know I live in cali and have never been there lol. I will eventually I have family there and my grandparents are moving from Huntington Beach to there next march, so I will have to go. I am going to see family for thanksgiving Smile my great-grandparents are comeing to town and saying with my grandparents so i am super stoked cause I didn't think my greatgrandma would get to meet my daughter. I can't wait cause I havn't seen them in like 2 years and this could be the last time I see them.

11/13/2010 03:51 PM
Meaghan

aw that's great!

Canada's thanksgiving is in October haha but I hope all you lovely americans have a great thanksgiving! I will be studying my butt off.

11/13/2010 07:31 PM
hbs52
hbs52  

Amber where in Cali are you? Nor cal? Uh... im suppose to go to my step dads moms.. but idk i want to make my own dinner for hawleys first thanksgiving.

11/14/2010 12:47 AM
BerLynn
BerLynn  

i live in southern cali bout an hour and 20 away from huntington beach, orange county. will hawley be eating any of this dinner? sorry dont remember how old lol. If not then wait until next year cause it is alot of cooking.

11/14/2010 03:05 PM
hbs52
hbs52  

aww bummer.. im real close to tahoe like hour and half and like 45 mins from sac.. Yah she will she will be one 3 days later!

11/14/2010 03:12 PM
BerLynn
BerLynn  

Oh okay well them cook but you will prob need help hun cause cooking that much with a kid is super hard lol. I did a dinner for my family not that long ago and it took forever and I really didn'thave much help with my kid cause her dad was at work, so you will prob need someone to occupy your little girl Smile

11/14/2010 03:35 PM
MegandSam

awww that sounds fun amber, and my grand parents used to live about half an hour from hunnigton beach, but they just moved to polluck pines Tongue

11/14/2010 03:36 PM
MegandSam

lol meaghan i never knew thankgiving in canada was in october, lol. well it makes sense since you probly aren't celebrating the american pilgrims, lol Tongue

11/14/2010 03:45 PM
wtfomg

I'll be going to GA tomorrow for thanksgiving (going early) I usually spend it in Cali though and only go to Ga for christmas... I'm gonna miss my family here but the family I Ga are better cooks

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved