MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/18/2010 09:52 AM

depressed:(

xoaugustbabyxo

do u guys feel this way too at times?

like i love bella but i wish i wood have waited! like i miss beenin a teen Sad i feel like im thirty years old. i havent drank or done anything in a year. i hate my body now!! i cant wear my old clothes anymore. i feel gross n nasty lookin. i cant have fun. i never have a break away from bella. today is on of thoses sad overwhelming days for me. n i havent seen justin in a week. i wanna see him. somedays i love my life but others i dont. wish i could change it. but i cant soo i feel like i have too such things up.

10/18/2010 10:51 AM
Mummy2b

aww hun i havent even had my son yet and i know how you feel. I miss doing all the stuff i used to. Isn't there anyone who could watch bella for an afternoon or something so you could have a break...it might help. Hang in there...and i hope it helps at least a little t know you arent alone.

10/18/2010 11:07 AM
xoaugustbabyxo

thank you! n not really my dad goes to work and my mom goes to work. n my best friend works and my boyfriend lives in a different state soo its really hard. i take her with me if i need to go out or something. n if my mom does watch her its bc im gettin a shower or taken a hour nap bc im dead tired,

10/18/2010 11:48 AM
cajunmomof4

I know how you feel sweetie. I didn't have anyone to help me either. I was stuck at home, without a car, in the middle of nowhere when I had my daughter. My mom lived in a different state. Try to find something creative to do to take your mind off of being stuck there. Maybe start a scrapbook of memories for Bella. I really got into taking pictures of my babies. It helped alot.Smile

10/18/2010 12:11 PM
YoungMom
YoungMom  

First off girl you look AMAZING! I'm so jealous of your body, it doesn't look like AT ALL you had a baby less than 2 months ago. But I know how you feel, I feel the same way. I wish soo much that I could have just waited, it sad but I sometimes even regret not going with abortion or adoption-- but I know at the end of the day I made the right choice. But it's sooo tough, because you give up your ENTIRE childhood and freedom, your life becomes someone else's. It'll get better, just stay strong and try to get a break when you can. Going out with friends on your own just for a couple hours, does wonders!

10/18/2010 02:01 PM
xoaugustbabyxo

thanks girl! yeah its just hard bc i dont have many friends n the ones i do have work Sad but im goin to try to stay postive about everything

10/18/2010 02:22 PM
AnnieNme
AnnieNme  

AWWW.... sumtimes i felt like dat too......n still do on a rare day wen i havent slept all nite! I think dat more things i do in a day helps keep my mined busy.....try joining an activity...like baby n me, mother goose, babys on the go, or swimming wit baby, dat way u can go out and take little bella wit u....plus der a lot of fun! or go on a walk w/ bella n listen to sum music....just try to get it one day at a time!<3

10/18/2010 03:40 PM
elijahbless9
elijahbless9  

I feel exactly the same way at times, like i want to take it all back but then theres days when i cant imagine life without him. Its HARD! Can you ask your mom to watch her like on a saturday & go out you'll feel so much better.

10/18/2010 05:28 PM
xoaugustbabyxo

yeahh my mom works on weekends n nights n sometimes morn or noon her hours are crazy, n i dont have a car to go places, n the weather is startin to get cold so im like stuck in the house every day

10/18/2010 05:33 PM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

ditto. miserable, fat, alone, you name it and i feel it. it is not fun. i just wanna be a 17 year old girl for a day. just one day's worth of break would be worth it.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved