MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/05/2010 04:15 PM

i feel so useless..

taylorg0128
taylorg0128  

once again i'm going to complain. sorry girls. ='( my mom and everyone else.. literally pretty much my whole family has been making me feel completely worthless and pathetic. my mom won't stop saying how bad it is that dylan and i break up and make up all the time.. and once again i get the whole your way too immature to be having a baby lecture. well duh mom it's not as if i don't know that. while all my friends are out enrolling for school and buying new clothes i'm stuck at home not wanting to go out and be glared at by random people with my rather large stomach.. i understand that dylan and i need to stop fighting so much and getting in silly little arguments.. but i wouldn't know if you'd call our breakups actually breakups.. if that makes any sense. we don't go and see other people. heck it only lasts like 3 hours at the most.. i know we need to grow up fast but dang its hard! i can't get a job.. or my license.. i mean i don't know what to do to try and grow up... i thought i was doing pretty good attitude wise but according to my mom i'm not. i want to be a normal kid again!! i want my freedom and i want to stop feeling so depressed!! =(

08/05/2010 09:15 PM
hbs52
hbs52  

I know how you feel Taylor. Its sooo hard.. You just want to someone to say... You know what your doing an awesome job im proud... So ill say it! Your doing an awesome job and im proud of you! I dk if that helps.. but its true.

My mom ragged on me all the time ... she still does.. about you need a job you need a plan.. jeremy needs a job...when are you going to do this and that? and your just like please..Some one stop putting me down even more than i already am! Parents think that by telling you things like that they are helping...but they arent. I so hope im not like my mom with hawley!

Sorry Taylor... i wish we lived close then i would come steal you for the day and we would do something fun!

08/05/2010 10:04 PM
emilyheart
emilyheart  

Im sorry tayolr..and you too hayley. i couldnt imagine if my mom would say that stuff to me. a mother should be support of not make u feel bad, But taylor dont listen to her, you are doing a good job for your baby and obviously you know your young to be having a baby, heck we all are! but you made the most responsible descion to chose life for your baby and thats definatly something to be proud of!

08/06/2010 06:39 AM
taylorg0128
taylorg0128  

thanks girls. (: that does make me feel a lot better. constantly being put down by your own parents is insane.. i think i get it more from them then i do anyone else. i know it's hard on them, but it's hard on me too.. it's like they just think that i believe everything's perfect.. which i don't at all.

08/06/2010 06:50 AM
xoaugustbabyxo

Taylor i total agree with the girl! your doing a great job! right now u cant do as much as you can and ur mom should understand that.. im total sure when the time come u will get a job n do everything more than u can now for ur baby! ur goin to be a wonderful mother! dont let anyone tell u ur not or dont let them put u down girl! The sky is ur limit hun! keep ur head up ur doing great Smile

08/06/2010 06:54 AM
taylorg0128
taylorg0128  

thanks amanda. (= and yeah i'm planning on getting a job once this little boy's outta me hah. but nobody's going to hire me when i'm 15 & pregnant i've tried already. i wish my mom would bitch at dylan about getting a job hah. he's 16 and NOT pregnant. lol. but whatever.. i wish he tried a little harder.

08/06/2010 11:20 AM
Forkedfist
ForkedfistPosts: 928

I know what you mean. I feel useless all the time. I'm lucky I have my boyfriend to pick me back up but otherwise I would feel just horrible. My dog got fleas like a week ago because she wasn't on frontline and my dad was all anxious and telling me I shouldve been on top of it and had her on it - never mind it's $123 for a years supply, money I don't even have to risk -.- which, makes me feel worse. Then every little stain on the carpet is the end of the world. I'm going to feel twice as useless when I'm not working and just home with the baby, but I don't want to feel that way - and you shouldn't. It's not your fault or mine that we can't just run into money like some people, we're going to do our best.

08/06/2010 02:19 PM
missmegg
missmeggPosts: 218

I know how you feel, my mom keeps saying the same things to me as if I don't already know how hard this is going to be. Instead of making things easier she makes everything 10x worse. It's hard to deal with but just keep doing your best and doing what is right for you and your baby. It sounds like you are doing a great job so don't stress about what anyone says right now, even if it's your mom.

08/08/2010 02:48 PM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

i know how you feel. my mom's been doing that a lot lately, well really everyone in my house and finally i just snapped and told her, if it doesn't get better i'm going to have to get out of here. like some days i think i should keep going to school and living where it's virtually free and others i think I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE! it's terrible but i totally understand.

if you need anything, text me. :]

and to you AND hayley, I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE GOOD MOTHERS! :]

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved