MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/28/2010 09:37 AM

Friend doesnt think i should go

Mummy2b

So my class is having this get together and one of my friends calls to say she doesnt think i should go because its obvious why everyone wants me there...they are all talking about me and whats not...so i'm gonna go just because they are. They'll talk if i do and talk if i dont why not give them the chance to say it in front of me right?

Wouldnt you go too?

07/28/2010 09:47 AM
Kikchik2491
Kikchik2491  

hm well i pretty much was a hermit when i was pregnant so i wouldn't have. i didn't like to get the stares and hear the comments so i just stayed home most of the time.

07/28/2010 10:25 AM
xsunshinee
xsunshinee  

I would have gone while i was pregnant. at first i was so scared to go anywhere, then i got to point where it just like "who cares?". Either way they'll talk. This way you can correct someone if they say anything false, that happened a lot when i was pregnant, and it would get around to everyone before i could stop it, because i wasnt around anyone.

(: go and have fun, girl.

07/29/2010 12:23 AM
heather18
heather18  

I say go and have fun. Like Ashley said people are going to talk no matter what.

07/29/2010 10:27 AM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

i would not have gone either. i was way into drama until i got pregnant. once i got pregnant i didn't want anything to do with those kinds of things. i didn't have any interest in listening to what people were saying. they were going to say it either way and i didn't really care.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved