MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/17/2010 05:27 PM

Bored.

Marcieparker
Marcieparker  

Kylan turned 6 months old today! boy does time fly. We are doing great and loving summer, kylan is definitely a water baby he loves the water.

How is everyone else doinng? What is going on with ya'll?

Post edited by: Marcieparker, at: 06/17/2010 06:40 PM

06/17/2010 06:27 PM
hbs52
hbs52  

i know doesnt it! Hawley will be 7 months in a lil over a week. pretty soon they will be one yr old!

Its really sad.

Hawleys learning how to give kisses and she definatley likes people... oh she also knows how to ask to be passed from one person to another... you know how babies put their arms out and lean towards the other person... lol yah she was doing that constantly today.

06/17/2010 06:32 PM
YoungMom
YoungMom  

Glad to hear everything is going well by you Marciee!

I'm doing well. 33 weeks pregnant today and feel like I still have forever to see my baby girl but on the other hand I feel like I have nothing ready yet. We literally have a crib (that isn't even put together yet, and 3 baby outfits) haha yeah we are not on top of things here!

06/17/2010 06:38 PM
Marcieparker
Marcieparker  

Haha i started going into labor 6 weeks early and luckily they decided to stop because i had NOTHING yet either! haha but luckily he decided to waitt. Laughing

Kylan started crawling pretty well and boy is he getting fast i have to chase him everywhere.!

06/17/2010 08:07 PM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

ugh why are all your kids so much more advanced then mineeeeee!!! jake just learned to sit up and he's been 6 months for 2 weeks. grrrr. you make my baby sound broken!

06/17/2010 09:08 PM
hbs52
hbs52  

Hawley only learned like two weeks ago... lol and shell be 7 months in 11 days lol. she cant crawl thats for sure. i really dont want her to. i try standing her up on her hands and knees and she throws a fit... so Jake is prolly right on track!

06/17/2010 09:58 PM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

jake will be 7 months in 15 days so Tongue lol. yeah, jake is really strong and he can roll over but he hates being on his belly and stuff so i avoid trying. lol.

06/18/2010 12:07 AM
Babyonboard

God..Ava is so tiny! shes only 2 months. I want to be up with you guys and your 6 and 7 monthers!!

I didnt get Ava Bounce About today. Haha she cant really use it, its for 4m+ but she likes to sit in it.

And she went under water for the first time today! We went swimming and I just dunked her in! She didnt like it too much. Haha. Tongue

Post edited by: Babyonboard, at: 06/18/2010 12:09 AM

06/18/2010 06:46 AM
hbs52
hbs52  

Oh, Stomi shell get there... in 4 months lol. But enjoy her being lil. Cuz i look at pictures and im like AW so cute!

Hawley learned how to roll over when she was like 3 months old.... and ever since then she has done circles... back to belly back to belly.. and then shell get stuck and her belly and SCREAM! haha.

06/18/2010 08:30 AM
chipsbaiigul
chipsbaiigul  
Group Leader

haha. jake can't roll from his back to his belly yet. probably because he hates his belly so if you put him on it then he like rolls to get the hell off it. lol. haha. i was looking at pictures of jake on my phone yesterday and i had one when he was 1 day old and he was all wrinkly and small and i was like AWWW. it's amazing how hard it is to even remember they were ever that small and fragile. lol.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved