MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/23/2012 10:34 AM

Discouraged(page 3)

kalissalea
kalissalea  

Thanks for the update! Glad she is okay, and it's so wonderful of you to help out a fellow member!

02/23/2012 05:29 PM
saintfan
saintfan  

Walking thru my memories, Reliving all the pain.

Viewing the destruction of all the endless days.

Lost in the agony with nothing left to gain.

I feel my heartbeat fading, there's nothing left to say.

Pieces of my broken dreams, lying on the floor.

Resentment slowly building, darkening the light.

Drowning in my sorrow, I can't take it anymore.

Feeling faith desert me, extinguishing my life.

02/23/2012 07:12 PM
sallyo
sallyoPosts: 3684
Group Leader

I'm really, really worried about you! Please get the help you need to take care of yourself. Don't give up!

02/23/2012 09:42 PM
lollipop
lollipop  
Group Leader

That's a deep poem saintfan, beautiful although dark. You are being honest about how you feel, but look how you've already been taking your pain and using it as a channel to become an instrument of peace in the life of others. Thank you for caring and sharing with LindaCarter7. Please keep posting. We all care about you and know it is a long and lonely road you are traveling. Take care and if you get to a place where you feel you may ever want to hurt yourself, do not hesitate to get the help you need. Your life is important and you other people that need you, even if your wife is not conveying that to you right now. My kids were terrified at the thought of my husband trying to kill himself. They are grown, but they are still our babies. And they need us in their lives. So do your kids and family members. Continue to love them and think of them when you are depressed.

02/24/2012 05:16 AM
saintfan
saintfan  

I am going to the prov today. Some of the poems I remember but the 2 here I wrote in my journal this week

02/24/2012 05:55 AM
saintfan
saintfan  

My psychologist says that I am better off writing than acting on grief. I read a lot of poetry so I cannot say that I may have read them but what is important is I am expressing my feelings. I have never shared them with anyone except to my late twin brother, my counselor and now you guys.

02/24/2012 06:22 AM
lollipop
lollipop  
Group Leader

Thank you for trusting us with these poems Saintfan. I think getting it out through poetry is a good thing too. Post all that you want to or need to. They are very beautiful. Take care sweet friend.

02/24/2012 06:54 AM
saintfan
saintfan  

Just got a text from wonder woman. She is OK and on her way. I promised I will not reveal where she is going 2 anyone. I will check in with her when she arrives

02/24/2012 07:22 AM
hopefulcb
hopefulcb  
Group Leader

Safe trip for LC, and I am very glad she has you in her life right now, you are a true angel.

02/24/2012 12:54 PM
MsMouse
MsMouse  

I still haven't finished reading this thread yet, but I have to agree with this. I think it does a world of good to try and keep that in mind. I know I will with my husband.

"I love him so much....but I do realize now that even if he hurts me or acts up due to his illness....I'm still who I am. Nothing has changed with me, unless I let it. Be true to yourself "

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved