MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/21/2012 09:20 AM

He Left(page 17)

hopefulcb
hopefulcb  
Group Leader

Thank God the accountant told you about it and is looking out for you. When they are not thinking clearly, anything and any action can happen, so please protect yourself in every way you can think of. When manic, their need to control is exhausting, they go to extremes and you are correct, it is unnecessary and very sad.

02/21/2012 04:51 PM
kalissalea
kalissalea  

I agree, I will keep him as my accountant even if I move lol.

02/21/2012 04:51 PM
chelle005
chelle005Posts: 2466
VIP Member

My ex had a plan and everyday it included one way to screw me. Cancel electricity, cancel gas,cancel cable, cancel insurance, take all money from bank account, close account before next check came for me to take get lawyer to try to get out of child support, have new girlfriend join in the fun and call me, and on and on and on and then boom quite. The quite scared me more for several months. Still waiting for the next bomb to drop.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 17 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved