MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/23/2011 02:34 PM

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving???(page 2)

patientlove
patientlove  

I AGREE riding & kalissalea, I'm SO thankful for MDJ! Everyone has helped me keep my head above water in the most difficult of times.

11/23/2011 05:48 PM
WornOut2
WornOut2  

@Patient - good for you! Way to go. I'm glad you hung in there through the frustrating parts!

I am thankful that I am still (relatively) sane and have not lost my fight. I am thankful that my husband, at great expense to his mental health, puts on his happy face and goes to work every day. And I am thankful that we may have found a way to relieve him of that burden by June of 2013.

I am thankful for a job that I love - frustrating as it can be at times. I am thankful for two teens who appear to be relatively well adjusted - and having the time of their lives participating in the high school marching unit.

And I am definitely thankful for MDJ. What a fabulous feeling to know that there are people out there who truly understand what I live. That is, indeed, a blessing.

11/23/2011 06:17 PM
lollipop
lollipop  
Group Leader

I'm thankful for my husband getting more stable this year and for the loving kindness of God, as He patiently showed me the way out of my bitterness from my husband's actions while in the throes of mania.

I'm thankful for my mama and daddy still being alive and doing fairly well, considering their ages. And I'm thankful for all of my children and grandchildren and am also VERY thankful we are spending some time together this Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear and transportation.

I'm thankful for all of you and the wisdom, patience, and kindness I've been shown on mdjunction.

I'm thankful there are more happy days than sad, now. And that's alot to be thankful for.

Post edited by: lollipop, at: 11/23/2011 06:18 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved