MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/04/2011 05:54 PM

I see a change for the first time in 5 yrs(page 3)

taylynn
taylynn  

lolli

you are so insightful, almost like you know him! he did not run in the depressive mode at all, is diagnosis is bipolar II with rapid cycling..he said he pdoc said the goal with him is to keep him from going manic because this is what he tends to do, so they are trying to control that. Also thank you , I will remember that this is the real him, I saw many glimpses of the real him, but never the whole thing. I am sure he was manic when we met, or if not shortly after, and for sure at our wedding even. @ menders, thank you , you are sweet! @ everyone, you all are such a huge help to me, thank you for responding and sharing with me. love you all! xoxoxo

07/04/2011 05:55 PM
taylynn
taylynn  

Post edited by: taylynn, at: 07/04/2011 07:45 PM

07/05/2011 09:12 AM
TomsWife
TomsWife  

Taylynn, please keep updating us as this progresses. It's so nice to hear the good stories. Congratulations again. I am so happy for you!

07/06/2011 08:55 PM
frazzled

Good to hear it too Taylynn...... I'm glad he is better and I'm glad you got the apology you so deserve!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved