MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/25/2011 12:18 PM

What are YOUR best qualities?

wifeonbpexpress
wifeonbpexpress  
VIP Member

Well, we have a thread about our spouse's best qualities, so...tell us about your best qualities.

I feel like I am a good person, in general. I try to be as kind as possible (except in instances of mild road rage).

05/25/2011 01:58 PM
ridingthewaves
ridingthewavesPosts: 1494

I am very caring, smart, resourceful, funny, responsible

05/25/2011 04:05 PM
innerglow
innerglow  
Group Leader

I feel a little like I'm about to boast about myself and that makes me a little uncomfortable, but I will do it.

I am very understanding and care about people and the struggles they face. I am a good listener and I feel that makes me a great friend. I am smart, forgiving, faithful and loving. I am the type of person who would give you my last dollar if you needed it. I am an excellent mother and wife. I have a good work ethic and truly care about the company I work for.

05/25/2011 04:36 PM
wifeonbpexpress
wifeonbpexpress  
VIP Member

Now that wasn't so hard, was it?Wink Good for you!

05/25/2011 06:41 PM
hopefulcb
hopefulcb  
Group Leader

I feel I am a kind and loving person with good common sense. I am a good mom raising two boys to be men. I have alot of empathy for others and really try to put myself in others shoes and treat people the way I want to be treated. I am faithful and loyal which overall is good, but it has hurt me also. I am a very strong person, I didn't know how strong, until God keeps testing my strength over and over again..lol

05/26/2011 07:46 AM
sallyo
sallyoPosts: 3684
Group Leader

I am quiet-spoken, calm, laid-back, and happy-go-lucky. I also try my best to follow my parents' good example of being kind and a good listener. I feel much like hopeful: I'm stronger than I thought I would be because God keeps giving me challenges to work through.

05/26/2011 11:03 AM
lollipop
lollipop  
Group Leader

I love life, people and a good joke. My normal personality is to be a peacemaker. I am not afraid to apologize or admit I am wrong to someone when I've offended them. I will stand up for what is right. I defend those who are in need, such as the mentally ill, mentally handicapped, physically handicapped, children, elderly, and those who are physically ill, etc. I love the Lord with all my heart and ask forgiveness on a regular basis....(believe me, that's a positive thing).

05/26/2011 03:40 PM
Loobiloo

I am carying, understanding, smart, responsible, forgiving, faithful and loving. I am a good listener what makes me a good friend. I am the type of person who would give you my last pound. I was good stepmother for the kiddies. I love kids. I'm hard working. Always ready to help others. I am not afraid to apologize when i did wrong or admit that i am wrong when i did hurt or offended someone. I'm very strong person .

Post edited by: Loobiloo, at: 05/26/2011 03:41 PM

05/26/2011 05:28 PM
patientlove
patientlove  

Sometimes, in our suffering and hard times, we forget how awesome we are! I know I do!

I'm patient, caring, gentle, and hardworking. I put others before me and am eager to make people feel good and help them solve their problems. I'm a lot stronger than I ever knew I was.

05/26/2011 05:35 PM
behindthemask

Lollipop, can I copy and paste yours?? That fits me to a "T".

I want to join the Red Cross SO BAD - maybe after the kids move out... I want to help people and get out of MYSELF. It's so depressing to me sometimes bc J wants ALL my attention - and I want to love on others too! There are so many that just need a hug, a smile, someone to talk to. And that comes from my Lord too I believe Smile He's my #1 love.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved