MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/25/2011 03:13 AM

Just here to say goodbye and thank you.

Beaudom
BeaudomPosts: 82

Some of you might remember me from the other bp spouse support group though I haven't been active much lately. I think it's time for me to leave unfortunately.

I am sad to say we have finally broken up. I'm devastated, no matter how bad things got he is the love of my life and has been since I was 15 years old. I think I'm in shock, totally numb, it doesn't feel real and I haven't even been able to cry yet. But I know something is going to give soon enough and I just hope I'm not facing another break down. One week before university starts again, what wonderful timing.

I just wanted to thank everyone that has ever given me advice here, you have been a comfort.

I especially want to thank damsel and imnoangel, you guys have been great.

Post edited by: Beaudom, at: 01/25/2011 03:16 AM

01/25/2011 08:14 AM
wifeonbpexpress
wifeonbpexpress  
VIP Member

Sorry to hear that beaudom, you are welcome to stay and get support as you go through your seperation and beyond. We are here for you if need be. Take care.

01/25/2011 09:41 AM
hopefulcb
hopefulcb  
Group Leader

Beaudom, I do remember you from the other group. I am so sorry things didn't turn out better for you. It would be really difficult to let the love of your life since 15 go, I feel for you. I hope and pray he comes to terms with the loss and your next encounter is a positive one.

Please take care of yourself, and we are here for you.

Hopeful

01/25/2011 10:48 AM
lollipop
lollipop  
Group Leader

Beaudom, I'm so sorry that your relationship has come to this breakup. Also, I would like you to feel free to come here to us if there is any way we can help you through the emotions that will come from this. You have also been a great help to us. That's what we all do, listen to one another and show we care. Thank you for being there for us, as well. I hope things really get better for you. Take care.

01/25/2011 03:12 PM
lubianna

Take care of yourself.

01/25/2011 03:39 PM
effie1959

a door close..another opens...all the best to you Lubiana

01/25/2011 04:42 PM
enoughalready
enoughalreadyPosts: 1402

Beaudom, I wish you peace in your decision and want you to know you are always welcome here, you can stay and heal for a while.

01/25/2011 05:24 PM
Imnoangel
Imnoangel  

I'm so sorry things turned out this way for you. Just know that I'm always here if you ever need to talk. Wink

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved