MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/06/2011 06:28 AM

Two Severe Seizures Yesterday

Justanothergirl08

My stress has been mounting significantly. On Wednesday I found out that my cancer is back for the fourth time in two and a half years and Friday was the anniversary of a brutal attack that I survived. Next week is my disability hearing.

Yesterday I had two severe seizures...luckily I was already laying in bed trying to relax. I tried fighting them off but it just made the two that I did have very severe. I have once again lost color vision in my right eye from them...the last time this happened it took months to get it back.

A big part of my healing and therapy is my art...its hard to create when you can only see color out of one side of your face.

I'm frustrated and angry! I'm scared and I'm nervous! I just want to scream, but all that comes out are these body wrenching seizures. My dogs know when they are going to happen and get real close to help protect me or go get my partner if she is not in the room. I HATE THIS DISORDER!!!!

03/07/2011 05:02 AM
ForeverChanging
ForeverChanging  

Stay strong. Im glad your hearing is coming up. The anticipation prob doesnt help...thing like that make me unable to sleep and seizures worse. I too release thru art. Try some black and white when you are having vision probs. might be fun...or half and half as a way to express life through the eyes of somatoform. Will pray for you and all youre going thru. sorry so choppy. im fighting off seizures too. bp is up and down bad. Remember youre not alone and were here to help however we can. Pm me anytime.

03/08/2011 07:00 PM
ForeverChanging
ForeverChanging  

Wanted to tell you, was thinking of you today and thought about your seizures. My psychiatrist says most people have both pseudoseizures and real ones. I do. One eeg showed me going in and out of conciousness others didnt show anything. You could have both and didnt show on the eeg. Just a thought considering yours are so severe.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved