MDJunction - People Helping People
Ask a Question
03/29/2012 04:19 AM

My treating Physician

jayjay41Posts: 457

I know that SSD will request all medical records, which my case has already received but my question is.. What kind of form does my physician have to fill out? What kind of questions are asked of him?

SSD has all records from him plus records from Marshfield for previous cancer treatment and paperwork from the psych ward when I had a nervous breakdown. Does all of this really help my case???

Any replies would be appreciated,

Thank you


03/29/2012 08:23 PM
Posts: 97

You could get your doctor to do a Physical RFC assessment and/or a letter stating what your diagnois and things you can't do any more because of those disabilities that prevent you from doing it. Along with stating that you are no longer able to work and it will last more than 12 months. Thing items weigh more with the ALJ than what their doctors have said about you. These items would benefit you greatly.

I hope this helps.

03/30/2012 03:57 PM

SS has a form on line. I printed it and fax to my atty which in return it was sent to SSD. I really think it helped my case a lot. My PC completed mind.

04/02/2012 09:52 AM

well,.,. my psych refused to fill out any forms to help my case,rfc etc.

she says the clinic recieves government monies, that was her reason, she did send all of my records into to allsup.

and she says I am unable to work, but, the clinic will not fill out any of the forms I need.

04/02/2012 10:53 AM

My Old Rhemuy refused, but my PCP completed with no problem. And it did help my case.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved