MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/04/2012 08:11 PM

almost one month......

1mtx1

hey everyone i had my hearing almost one month ago. it was last month on the 7th.im so nervous i cant wait to know whats goin on. i have set my self up for a no but im staying postive i will get the help i need. anyone eles wait a month or longer to know if they won there case?

03/05/2012 05:48 AM
ElvisPresley
ElvisPresleyPosts: 2885
Group Leader

You should hear something anytime. I got my approval about 5 weeks after the hearing. Good luck!

03/05/2012 04:45 PM
1mtx1

thanks im geting so crazy about it.im calling my bank everyday to check to see if any money made its way over to me . i been checking the mail each day to only find bills etc etc. even if its a no i can sit down and come up with a game plan. its funny i have not heard nothing from my lawyer in a month. i stoped in there to just let them know im still alive and they just told me to hang in there. if i had to guess im gona say i will get a no but we shall see.

03/05/2012 08:39 PM
ElvisPresley
ElvisPresleyPosts: 2885
Group Leader

I've been there done that,back in September I was in your boat waiting on judges decision..And driving myself mad waiting on the mail just to get a bunch of bills..Glad thats over! Hang tight,you're almost done!

03/07/2012 04:58 PM
1mtx1

thanks i called my local office, they told me that its still pending and its at the hearing office waiting. been 1 month today.

03/12/2012 03:02 PM
mixedbipolar
mixedbipolar  

I was told by my case manager that denial letters arrived faster than approval letters. It makes sense to me so I'm not in a hurry for my tentative approval letter.

My ADJ asked for more information (personnel records) which my attorney had two weeks (until 3/15/12) to send them.

I'm trying to stay positive and believe the unexpected check from prior job after my attorney requested personnel records is an indication of good luck coming my way.

OP, I hope you give us an update on your status as its been a few days since you posted your message.

take care,

~m

03/12/2012 03:42 PM
1mtx1

My lawyer had a week to get some more mental health records Wich he did.I seen my lawyer fri he said it can b another month for a yes or no. He told me to hang in there. Like my mom says no news is good news. Lol

Post edited by: 1mtx1, at: 03/12/2012 03:45 PM

03/12/2012 06:35 PM
Heartburn
Heartburn  

Congrats on your hearing being done and over. Your answer will be coming soon. I will probably be in your shoes soon bc my hearing is in April.

03/13/2012 01:10 PM
1mtx1

yup its over with but who knows i could b in the same spot this time next year . i sure do hope i win like everyone eles. for you just hang in there and do some work so you dont drive your self nuts after your hearing. i did not sleep for 4 days i stayed up all day all night goin over the hearing the questions , how i answered them how they where asked . it drove me nuts but i came back and now im postive i will win but im ok if i dont cuz i have my family backing and my lawyer will stay with me.

03/13/2012 02:46 PM
mem1318

Congr 1mtx1 keep checking bank account, things may happen quicker then you think. It did for me. Hang in there Heartburn. I have a positive attitude for both of you. You have to. I put it in the Lords hand and He took care of things. So I ask you to do the same. Blessing RW

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved