MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/24/2011 08:35 PM

ssdi and age(page 5)

ERVARGASNY

@ Wolfmanpark read again I did say Rep/Dem I was just saying the system is failing us big time. I am already approved. I was just venting, sorry about getting of topic. Thanks for your support Everyone ;o)

Post edited by: ERVARGASNY, at: 07/24/2011 08:37 PM

Post edited by: ERVARGASNY, at: 07/24/2011 08:40 PM

07/26/2011 04:08 PM
BerLynn
BerLynn  

I get ssdi and ssi. CMT also known as hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy, is a group of hereditary disorders that affects the nerves in your arms and legs. The disease predominantly causes muscle weakness and decreased muscle bulk with typically limited decreased sensation. With Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, symptoms may vary widely in severity, even among family members, but tend to slowly worsen over time.

Charcot-Marie-Tooth symptoms usually begin in your feet and legs, but may also eventually affect your hands and arms. Foot deformities such as hammertoes and high arches are common in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Muscle weakness and loss of balance can make walking difficult. Symptoms of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease typically appear in adolescence or early adulthood, but late onset also occurs.

07/26/2011 04:17 PM
BerLynn
BerLynn  

I was denied twice. I got Binder and Binder and they would send me things to fill out and then they would take care of things for me. They sent a letter to the court I was going to have to go to and then they decided to aprove me with out me having to go to court. Like I said I am 22. It took almost 2 years for me to get ssdi and ssi. If you have a good case and a lot of medical records to back you up then keep trying.

07/26/2011 04:24 PM
barelymanic
barelymanic  
VIP Member

waybackjack, i would like the link about vocational stuff, please, please. I can't find it in that 11 page denial letter now, but i know she said something about according to the vocational framework something or other.

Almost all of my work history was sedentary and the jobs they listed were not sedentary so i don't think that was taken into account, nor my age, they determined i could make a successful adjustment to other work.

07/26/2011 05:22 PM
Vannort54

Your lucky I have herd that binder and binder are not that great I looked up there review and there was allot not happy with them congrats on winning when will you' be reviewed ?

07/26/2011 05:52 PM
BerLynn
BerLynn  

sorry I am not understanding you question vannort54

07/26/2011 07:01 PM
Vannort54

I was just saying I'm glad you were approved I was just saying that binder and binder have a lot of negative feedback.

07/26/2011 08:04 PM
BerLynn
BerLynn  

I got that part lol. I was confused on the reviwed part.

07/27/2011 06:03 AM
Vannort54

I was going to use binder and binder but when I was checking them ot I found out that allot of people said that they were no good ,there was even people who worked for them saying things that I won't say on here that's how bad they were to there employees.

07/27/2011 12:51 PM
BerLynn
BerLynn  

Well they got what I needed done but I will say that I did call like everyday or so and ask to b updated lol maybe they just wanted to get rid of me fast lol.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved