MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/28/2010 06:58 PM

What to expect from 3 year review

hatmaker510
hatmaker510  

Hi all,

I've been on SSDI for almost 3 years.

My question is this: my 3-year review is coming up this year and I have NO IDEA what to expect. I also moved last year and got all new doctors - will that be a problem in getting renewed? Is the review like being approved all over again?

Any info or thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

04/29/2010 07:19 AM
santos63
santos63  

I would consult an attorney on the subject, if you need all the prior documentation, I would give the attorney the info, and let them obtain the records.

04/29/2010 02:38 PM
jessika2hot
jessika2hot  
VIP Member

I have the same issue too with the 3 year review and im very nerves! and worried

06/07/2010 05:48 AM
hatmaker510
hatmaker510  

Thanks for the replies. I wanted to let you all know about something I just learned.

I've been considering using my SS Ticket To Work and working with an employment network (EN) about possibly trying to go back to work.

What I found out is that if someone is working with an EN, then the review is postponed! So that's pretty good motivation. From what I understand in order for the review to be put off, you don't have to be WORKING, just working with an EN.

I just wanted to pass this info on to others.

06/11/2010 02:40 PM
tattoogirl
tattoogirl  

I had my three year review five years ago. And now I'm having my five year review. I'm scared to death. My bipolar is nowhere near under control. But I'm afraid my doctor will say I can work. Doing what, I don't know. So, now I'm going to start stressing out and having panic attacks until I hear back from them. Ugh!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved