MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/01/2012 08:01 AM

i think my anxiety is caused by anger

lken
lken  
VIP Member

most of the lies we have been taught pisses me off, it is always about the money or control, my anxiety comes about sociality believing the lies. it is hard to keep from losing it.

02/01/2012 11:06 AM
kildare56
kildare56  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Iken I agree that there are many lies out there. We hear them every day and every night. Money and power are the big two. I'm not sure how we deal with that. I suppose people have their own ways. It makes you and I upset that many can't see the deceit. I think there are those also who just refuse to look because they know their truths are anything but true. If you are right about it causing your anxiety, then you can lose it or learn to control it within yourself. We cannot change the public. Only how we perceive them and react to that. I happen to think you are right in how you see it. You do, in my OPINION, have to come to terms with the fact that most people are like that. Anger will change nothing. You are not without things you can do though. If you can remain calm, you can slowly influence people toward opening their eyes. You can't force them, but you are smart enough to gradually feed them truths in small doses. Those doses add up.

I do really get you on this and hope you can find it within yourself to not let other people have that effect on you.

Richard

02/01/2012 02:39 PM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

just keep feeding facts, but if our media is controlled we go back to books , or just use 6th sense what is right or wrong

02/01/2012 06:49 PM
kildare56
kildare56  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I think each media outlet is owned and operated by a special interest anyway. I don't know about you, but I see no real journalists left on TV. They are now just the hosts of tabloid TV.

02/02/2012 08:20 AM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

so we read internet , guess we can bounce around more, i use to spend hours in library, guess it was better than bars, boy that was depressing in bars, until got drunk and asked to leave, i was one obnoxious drunk.

02/02/2012 06:42 PM
kildare56
kildare56  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I resemble that! lol

02/03/2012 08:00 AM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

i reach out wrong way and fill lost when i get no answers, reaching out always been hard for me, must be shady past

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved