MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/02/2010 04:21 AM

Don't know what to say to girls.(page 2)

ohfaithful

Hey Hipmama,

Yes my mother used to say that all the time...lol...I never could figure out what that was exactly.... It can be VERY mentally exhausting!

01/30/2010 04:16 PM
scotty1979

I used to scared of women. but my dad gavemesom advie. Hetold me to sleep with as many women as possible.and that is my goal inlife. Ibelievethat is every mansgoal

01/30/2010 07:06 PM
sharone
sharone  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

yikes, scotty. Laughing I hope that's not every man's goal! Laughing I did that for a while, lots of partners. But, I always look back on that time and think that was the most insecure behavior ever. It's easy peeling off clothes w/o intimacy. Intimacy is work! Smile

01/31/2010 10:12 PM
JcA
JcA  

LOL this is funny......but no worries cuz Im the same way....buttt first remember to be yourself cuz a girl is gonna like for who u are not for who u pretend to be even if u are shy as hell...and second when you talk to a girl dont be to aggressive, in other words dont be making sexual comments or make over the top jokes....if u work with the girl or know the girl just start a conversation by talking about things that happened throughout the day and then just go from there

02/01/2010 02:04 PM
sharone
sharone  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

JcA, you must be talking to MaxCady, huh, because I think scotty has some experience with this getting the girl, thing.

and I'll leave it at that because woah, that guy behavior always disappoints if you're a woman.

02/01/2010 07:00 PM
JcA
JcA  

lol yeah im talking to maxcady.....and really sharone? my advise is not good....ok then nevermind maxcady forget what i said

02/01/2010 08:21 PM
vickiem1124
vickiem1124  
VIP Member

well actually not bad advice JcA

02/02/2010 03:23 AM
sharone
sharone  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I didn't say your advice wasn't good, JcA. It was honest and open. Even your delivery was genuine, kind. Nope that's not what I'm commenting to. What I was reacting to is that view you share with scotty, if I wasn't mistaken, that being comfortable w/women is about the number of partners, about the conquest. That's what I ws reacting to. You give maxcady a solid approach to accomplishing this and that directive was very sincere.

All I said was, and I'll elaborate this time, even if the most naive women get sucked in by that behavior, thinking they are the only ones you're using it on, women in general or in time, find that behavior and the guys who employ it pretty uninteresting and disappointing.

It shouldn't surprise you that any woman would comment on that behavior as being abhorrent. This is the age old dilemma between men and women.

I guess by now I know so many men who rein in that urge to have multiple partners. AND, scotty said that he did it because he was scared of women...his words.

No, you seem like a sincere member with good intentions, JcA and honestly, your comment was filled with humor, too, so I didn't mean to put the kibosh on that, either. I was just commenting on the behavior it self, the multi-partner behavior. It's loathsome. I know, I was there. But, it's also human, women engage in it, too. maybe we just react to it in guys more. I dunno!

But, yeah, don't be offended by my comment. It was just a women on men comment...pretty run of the mill, really! Smile

02/02/2010 03:25 AM
sharone
sharone  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

oh, man, vickiem, I wrote another book. darn.

02/02/2010 09:09 PM
JcA
JcA  

Thanks vickiem and sharone lol i wasnt talking to scotty i was talking to maxcady that i also find it hard to aproach girls.....i mean i can give advice on how to aproach them but 99.9% of the time i dont have the guts to go through with it lol....in a way i kinda wish i was like scoty though and grow a pair....and then used them.....literally lol

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved