MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/07/2012 07:01 AM

i love it..

abb1994
abb1994  

ok so i love smoking.. totally love it, but i want to stop.. i know that doesnt make much sense but its the way i feel.. does anyone else feel the same?

05/07/2012 09:10 AM
dee1959
dee1959  

yes it does make sence, however, the health part is what matters most of all i think. i mean i have seen to many people walking around with oxegen tanks carrying with them. i do not want to be part of that group!!! i also love very much the person i am with and i want to spend as much time as GOD allows me to have with her!!! however, this is how i feel about it. someone else may think different then i do. have a blessed daySmile

05/07/2012 02:04 PM
ThomasHope
ThomasHope  

It makes total sense! Addicts love their drug! An alcoholic loves his drink! Heroin Addicts even love their FIX! But even if you love if, something compelled you to come here! Deep inside you, you know that you are not FREE! You don't "get to smoke" - you have to smoke! It's your normal! Quit smoking and you're thrown unto chaos -even if it's for a few hours! Some part of you wants to be FREE! Some part of you knows that you are committing suicide - one puff at a time! So what do you do? Read about Nicotine Addiction! Change your perspective! Know your ENEMY!!!! You will increase your desire to quit and decrease your "love"for sickerettes! You always have the other option - to die of smoking related illness! You decide!!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved