MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/09/2010 08:37 AM

New Group Leader

Kgrin
Kgrin  

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I have asked Cicero to be my co group leader and he has accepted, I think that he is a great addition to the sleep disorder family and has a lot of great advice to give. So please join me in welcoming him to our group as a leader!!

04/09/2010 01:05 PM
cicero28374
cicero28374  
I'm an Advocate

I am humble as I accept this new challenge. I am old as the box that the rocks came in and have my share of medical experiences. None quite so challenging as sleep apnea. Imagine having to have aid to keep from death while sleeping, a requirement for life.

Regardless I did and do. I have a friendly VPAP machine and after MANY tries a mask that fits. I can't say enough about the Phillips Fitlife.Two sizes, large and small and the large one fits like a glove.

I am educated in Physics and Mathematics which gives me no qualification for this position at all. Other fora that I belong to are Pulmonary Hypertension and Dialysis. Both quite endearing situations,but thats another story.

Thanks for the welcome and I'm happy to be here.

Cicero Tongue

04/17/2010 02:32 PM
DaisyDo

Kgrin and Cicero, thanks to both of you for heading this group. I've followed with interest what you have written both on this forum and the pulmonary hypertension forum. Keep up the writing!

04/23/2010 10:43 AM
Kgrin
Kgrin  

Thanks Daisy, I know that this group can be slow at times but when they are here there are some great people here, including you!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved