MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/09/2008 07:22 AM

Take Celexa in AM or PM ?

zakaroo
TuffyPosts: 233

I've read in alot of posts of other people taking Celexa. I take mine in the morning as the script just says to take it one time daily. For the people that take it at night, does it help you to sleep a bit better? I'm willing to try anything if I can just get a good nights sleep. Thanks for your input.

04/09/2008 05:26 PM
singingangel

My dr. said to take it in pm to help with sleep. It does relax me to help with sleep. Also I drank some bedtime story tea. It has spearmint and something else. Sorry foggy right now. Anyway it did help me fall asleep and didnt taste bad. Hope this helps.

04/11/2008 05:17 AM
Snoopy30
Snoopy30  

I take Paxil CR I have always taken it in the morning and don't have any real drowsy effect however there was a time I was on Zoloft and I did take that at night because it made me drowsy and therefor I did sleep better

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved