MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/17/2009 04:01 AM

Symptoms - On a Persistant Daily Basis(page 2)

rmm164
rmm164  
VIP Member

Sjpeack, that just seems way out there to me. I would say you definitely need a new rheumy. Good luck in finding one.

04/17/2009 06:30 AM
bearsjewel
bearsjewel  

Sjpeack, I hope you find a good rhuemy... I am still learning from all of you what is happening to me because of the sjoren's. i already know alot about my other problems, fibro being among them. I get so many looks from docs and other people when i say i cant do this or i cant eat this but i can eat this etc. my family is a big cause of the side affects i am having right now. they cant seem to understand that i need to be in bed when i feel it and i cant eat all the fried food because of my pancreatitis ec. when my husband and i tell them we need to move out they lay big guilt trips and say we cant live on our own even though we give them 1200 a month and i still have to take care of hubby and myself and try to find gas money for docs etc. it wasnt a mistake to move to CA but it was to move in with bro nd family. there is bro, wife and 4 kids but we are responsiple for so much. how do i get out of here, we want to be out by may 1st but dont know how, we dont care if we have to live in car for a month. been up all night sorry for the ragging

04/17/2009 08:32 AM
Amy117
Amy117  

I've been taking Plaquenil for about 3 months. The nausea has decreased somewhat but I still feel pretty crappy at times. I'm still very bloaty though...

04/17/2009 12:05 PM
fivefishes
fivefishes  

Sjpeack: Good grief. I think you should complain about him to your insurance company. There's no excuse for a doctor to pray over a patient unless the practice is explicitly religious, and I'd question his credentials. I'd have walked right out the door.

Post edited by: fivefishes, at: 04/17/2009 12:07

04/17/2009 12:16 PM
ebonyp
ebonyp  

you will i is different with i still feel that ways sometimes i have been plaqueniel one years

04/23/2009 02:09 PM
Sistrozzie
Sistrozzie  

Hi. I just joined this group to hopefully find out some information. I am very worried that I have Sjogren's. I went online and typed in dry eyes, dry mouth, dry nose, and that's what came up. I have extremely dry hands and I have constant chapping in the corners of my mouth. I get sores in my mouth pretty often and take L-Lysine for that. I took a Sjogren's test online and tested yes to 16 out of 25 questions. I'm going to start looking for a rheumy but I am really scared. What kind of disabilities can I expect? I have fibro as well.

04/23/2009 05:03 PM
fivefishes
fivefishes  

Welcome to the group! The first thing is to try to put your fear aside. Easier said than done, especially when you don't know exactly what you're up against, but it doesn't help and often makes things worse.

I think it's a great idea to find a rheumatologist to find out whether it's Sjogren's or something else.

If you have fibromyalgia, you're already experiencing a lot of symptoms. Read through the forums and you'll hear what most of us are going through. The main problems are as you say, extreme dry mouth, dry eyes, dry lungs and nasal passages. There are also hidden issues, since Sjogren's attacks the glands that produce moisture and robs the body of moisture -- and almost everything in your body needs moisture to function properly. There's also pain, fatigue, nausea, constipation... One good thing is that I don't have every symptom all at one time. They sorta travel; one thing gets better, another gets worse.

Hope you can see a rheumy soon and start getting some answers.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved