Ask a Question
04/15/2010 10:32 PM

Hi Group! Back after LONG Illness

Sonni
Sonni  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Everyone!

For those who don't know me, I'm Sonni, Co-Leader of the group. I apologize I haven't been able to meet n greet each one of you newbies to the group as you joined us.

For the past month, I've had pneumonia which is what I call a "peever." It wouldn't seem to go away. I suppose its because I have asthma and sjogren's it was a difficult battle to win. I will be here more often now, doctors orders I'm not to tire myself (typing is so strenuous?) so I will be here as I can.

I look forward to getting to know you and reaquainted with you too!

Rhonda, I appreciate your support while I was sick. You're a terrific Leader of the group, Thanks so much for everything!

Sonni

Smile Smile

04/21/2010 06:12 PM
rmm164
rmm164  
VIP Member

I'm glad you're back, Sonni. I missed you. Glad you're feeling better.

04/23/2010 07:16 PM
midgetmom
midgetmom  

I have the Asthma too Sonni. When i had pneumonia last winter i couldnt kick it for about 8wks. I feel for you & hope you are feeling much better now...

04/23/2010 10:27 PM
Sonni
Sonni  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thank You for the kind words, midgetmom. I am feeling much better! I hope to continue to keep up that "feeling better and breathing better" mode.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Sonni

05/27/2010 04:46 PM
Sleeeepy

Hello Sonni, I am a newbie to this forum but am soo glad that you are feeling better. I wish our bodies would behave like they are supposed to. Take care...Don't overdue it!!! Mary

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved