MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/26/2009 08:44 PM

Hi to all single parents out there !!

lonelywoman
lonelywoman  

Smile W00t [b] well, I am just joining now since I didn't even realize such a group existed and was asking Roy if I could start one up lol he nicely replied to me saying one what already in existence, felt dumn but what can I do, lol

I have a 14.5 yr old teenage daughter who is driving me up a wall most of the time - ouch, I never would have imagined how bad it could get - it doesn't seem to matter what I do for her and what I say, she's always in a bad mood which I am sure doesn't help with my depression problems ?? I would so need to go somewhere even for just a weekend since I have always been with my daughter not wanting to have her babysat except of course when I was working but now that I am on disability, I'm always in the house - as I am typing this message, I stop to try and locate her since its 11:42 pm oh hold one, she just walked in Smile thank God since I have tried her cell phone since 9pm tonight - ok sorry but will let you go for now take care chao Gisele

07/02/2009 08:26 AM
Lisawest82
Lisawest82  

Welcome to the group!!!!

We don't have to many members yet but if you know people from any other groups that you belong that might like to join let them know.

I could imagine the stress that a daughter that age would cause, with all those hormones. And kids are growing up so much faster now, these darn kids know stuff that they shouldn't know that early in life.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved