MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/29/2012 09:41 AM

digging deeper into past

lken
lken  
VIP Member

i grew up in a large family, had 8 sisters and 2 brothers, 6 of us slept in same bedroom, 3 girls in 1 bed and 3 boys in another, we had 1 bathroom. 2 bedroom house, so about abuse is hard to say or hard to write about. i had 1 sister tell me she abused me when i was young, i do not remember, this started with all 6 in same room when i was 10, my the time i was going through adolescence, 2 had left, i am digging into thoughts of older sisters knocking me around and my feelings about women and how i treat them, i remember, i was youngest boy, of older brother exposing himself a lot, and being very sexually aggressive, he abused my youngest sister, she was bipolar and gone now. i do not know about other sisters and him,, he was just a year older than me and we would play with other girls when we were about 5 or 6, i was always getting pushed aside, but watching him get all the girls must effected me somehow at that young age,, more digging.

Post edited by: lken, at: 02/29/2012 09:44 AM

02/29/2012 12:50 PM
imatourist
imatourist  

I remember my older brothers exposing themselves to me, and also their friends trying to force themselves on me. I wonder why this happens..

02/29/2012 03:50 PM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

i will ask him next time i see him, he was abused when he was very young also, i think proving a manhood thing. he always gives me around and around answers, you know how some people quit growing emotionally, he is like that, but he is my lab rat, i guess i pasted him up, i feel older, he does not read much and does not seem to care if he is bipolar or not.

03/01/2012 08:48 AM
imatourist
imatourist  

I'm curious as to whether other people have had a similar experience that have siblings. Is the exposure a common thing? Is it just by those who have been sexually abused?

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved