02/09/2012 12:31 PM

my story,.,.,.,.

mem2576

Post edited by: canihelpyou, at: 08/31/2013 05:32 PM

Post edited by: canihelpyou, at: 08/31/2013 05:33 PM

02/13/2012 08:19 AM
myfrenchie
myfrenchie  

Michael, I'm sorry that you had to go through such an awful experience. I cannot even imagine. It's such a shame that the guards in the prison allowed this to happen. Those people that hurt you are in the right place, jail. As for the guards at the prison, I think they should be held accountable and placed on the other side of the cell door.

02/16/2012 07:55 PM
darkhaven
darkhaven  

So sorry that u had to go threw such a horrible experience. Don't be embarassed nor ashamed u did nothing wrong and was forced into all that! I hope u are able to move past all this n wish u the best!

02/19/2012 08:13 AM
bob333
bob333  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi MIchael, im sowwie its took me ages to get bk 2 u. But im glad uve found the courage to post ur story on here. Do u c a tdoc, as s/he would help u to explore what happened to u n the emotions associated with the events. It can b extremely helpful, but it will not be an esay ride. It takes time to overcome traumatic events

02/27/2012 12:52 PM
imatourist
imatourist  

Hi michael.. I am just now seeing this. I haven't had access to my computer for a while. I'm so sorry for what you have been through. It's disgusting what some people are capable of. I'm glad that you were able to let this out. We're all here for you =)

12/01/2012 08:09 AM
mem2576

im in gruop therapy now, once a week,

12/02/2012 11:13 AM
lilshannon
lilshannon  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Michael,

What happened to you was awful and I am truly sorry you have had to go through. It doesn't matter if your a man, woman or child anybody can be raped or sexually assualted. You did nothing wrong and you this wasn't your fault. You did what you had to at the time in order to survive and you shouldn't be ashamed.

I'm happy you are in therapy. I hope you are finding it helpful. Getting plugged in with other people who can understand what you are going through can be a very comforting and enpowering thing. I encourage you to keep going. Keep reaching out and working on you healing.

I am glad you are here. Thank you for sharing your story as I'm sure it was a difficult thing to do. We are here for you anytime you need us.

06/18/2013 03:56 PM
mem2576

update,

I am no longer in gruop therapy, and trying to get individual, therapy, as it is embarassing for me, and hard to open up face to face, and the flashbacks are really hard on me,

I wore womens panties in front of men, and to avoid anal intercourse, which hurt me, I learned to give men blow jobs, and that was how I survived,

07/30/2013 01:00 PM
canihelpyou
canihelpyou  
Group Leader

I hope that you have received some kind of therapy, and that it is helping. I use meditation, and it helps me to stay calm. It also helps with flashbacks.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved