MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/14/2010 06:42 AM

What makes you awesome?

Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

I started this in the Child Abuse group, but I think it's a good idea here too. This will be a compliment chain. Every person that posts has to say one thing that makes them awesome, and one awesome thing about the person that posted above them. If you don't know the person above you, perfect chance for you to pm them and get to know them! Smile

What makes me awesome? my painting talent Smile

04/15/2010 05:19 PM
cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

I've survived everything I could do to myself or have others inflict on me. "What don't kill you only makes you stronger" is a good way to put it.

04/15/2010 06:07 PM
MRae

Hi good idea. I'm awesome because I don't give up. Even if it takes a lifetime.....

04/16/2010 06:06 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I'm awesome because I take my experiences in life to another level and use them to better my life in the best way that I can.

MRae, you're awesome because you are such a strong person for being there for your husband. It's very difficult to become a caregiver for someone you love.

CptBlack you're awesome because you, too, are so strong and have such good feedback.

Irish, youre awesome because you have grown so much and you are doing such a good job as a GL and are so caring.

Love to each and everyone of you!!!Wink

11/16/2011 11:33 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Ok, i'm awesome because I'm bringing the "awesome" thread back up Smile With new rules though: You say one thing that makes you awesome, and one thing about the person that posted above you that makes them awesome. If you don't know the person that posted above you, well, that's what the handy pms are for!

11/17/2011 02:14 PM
maryandjimmie
maryandjimmie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Im awesome because I dont let what happen to me control who I am now. Erin you are awesome because you have such a loving heart to help others.

11/28/2011 07:31 AM
Conn65
Conn65  
VIP Member

I'm awesome because after years of feeling like I was somehow "damaged goods" I have come to terms with what I've been through in life and refuse to let it define me. I am not a victim, I am a survivor.

Mary, you are awesome because you are HONEST, kind hearted and such an example of strength and faith Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved