MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/25/2012 04:39 PM

new here

tntb

After being married for almost 10 years, my marriage is on the line. I am a sex addict. I make fake profiles on social sites, lie about who I am and stuff, with the main purpose of exchanging photos, phone sex, and online sexting. My marriage is now in jeopardy and after my wife saying for many years that I have a problem. I have to control and fix me. I am scared and I don't think I can do this. I have had multiple affairs on my wife in the past 10yrs and don't know why I can't get myself to stop. She does everything for me & has done every sexual act I've asked for and has never turned me down when ever I wanted sex. But I still can't control myself from enjoying the attention I get from all the other women out there.

Post edited by: tntb, at: 03/25/2012 01:54 PM

02/29/2012 08:35 AM
JonesFallsX
JonesFallsX  

Welcome tntb, you always have a place here. It sounds like you're recognizing your bottom, it is often very painful and involves loss or threatened loss, but when we can see where we are at we can begin to move forward toward a new way of life. When you're ready to make a start you can begin looking into therapy, books on addiction, 12 step groups, group counseling. There are many paths one can walk the important part is that we are walking and choose the path that is right for us.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved