MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/06/2011 06:16 PM

loveless marriage

yyeehhaawww
yyeehhaawwwPosts: 747

i feel trapped in a loveless marriage...confused...scared to leave... pain for family if leave... pain for me if stay.. dying inside for lack of so much ... we are at best room mates... hurt and sad... want to feel cherished which will never occur and believe the only answer is to get get with someone who can and have an affair

Post edited by: yyeehhaawww, at: 01/06/2011 10:43 PM

Post edited by: yyeehhaawww, at: 01/06/2011 10:44 PM

01/07/2011 09:46 AM
JUSTMEMIKE
JUSTMEMIKEPosts: 14

I was married 18 years, and it finally got to the point where you are now. There is no great answer for the questions in your mind, but the answer will reveal itself to you in one form or another when you least expect it. It is very hard spliting up. My girls were old enough to understand a little so it was easier for me. I knew I would not be with her forever and it was only a matter of time before I would break alot of peoples hearts, but rather than not be happy with her any longer I chose the path that I am on now, and I am happy to have my heart free to search for happiness. Good luck with your decision and you are allowed to be happy.

01/07/2011 10:29 AM
yyeehhaawww
yyeehhaawwwPosts: 747

Thanks, Just Me for your input,

I have reached my limit and can't take it any more.. have so much that money can buy except real love and am tired of it... want someone i can really love and be loved back in return... want romance and passion... deserve to be in a fantastic relationship and am going after it... want to treasure and cherish someone and likewise in return

Post edited by: yyeehhaawww, at: 01/07/2011 10:47 AM

01/07/2011 10:44 AM
JUSTMEMIKE
JUSTMEMIKEPosts: 14

Passion is a word described by many women I have talked to over the years. The passion women desire is a very real part of your lives that if not filled will age your soul and harden your heart. I believe it is one of the most important emotion that can bring you back to life and even reopen your eyes to the beauty in our world that has been hidden by clouds and darkness.

01/20/2011 01:45 PM
maine
mainePosts: 127

Hi! New to this group. Very interested in this post. I have been married 3 times, just left the last marriage in late October because of emotional abuse and was afraid it was going to get physical...I am over all of it, just waiting for the divorce. I like what you said about the passion. Out of all the relationships I have had, none of them had any passion to them at all. I had what I will call a recent "encounter" and it was the most passionate thing I have ever experienced, the most love I have ever felt and with a person that was really a stranger. How is that? You can be married to someone for years without a drop of passion? You would think passion would grow, but it doesn't. How do you go out after failed marriages and find not only passion, but trust? How do you learn to trust again after every one you have been with has cheated on you? Sorry, think I got off this thread a little.

01/24/2011 02:53 PM
Confused1968
Confused1968  

Hi, I can understand where you are coming from. My wife and I have been separated not legally though. She has issues that she is trying to deal with but in the time we've been separated I have felt unloved and at times unwanted. I hope things get better for you soon.

Take care.

01/24/2011 02:57 PM
Confused1968
Confused1968  

Post edited by: Confused1968, at: 01/24/2011 02:58 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved