MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/04/2010 10:17 AM

Cutting..Myself

tparham
tparham  

[i]I started going 7 days without cutting myself but that has failed. I started back cutting last night. The razor blade across my skin just makes me feell so..... relieved, and like im on a cloud where nothing can hurt me

11/04/2010 03:59 PM
BabyNotSoBeautiful

Sorry to hear about your set back... I know how good it can feel! But is it really worth t afterwards ? To see the scars ? Warm hugs and luvins sendin to yuh! PM me anytime.

Ryels.

11/05/2010 05:41 AM
slamm311
slamm311  
VIP Member

Sorry about the setback Sad I know you feel relieved at the time, but how do you feel now?

11/09/2010 08:36 AM
tparham
tparham  

I feel like there's no hope left for me, and that I should just give up and die already, but the memory of my daughter always sets me back a couple of spaces and makes me think: do i really want to do this? What would my daughter think? What if somebody asks about the scars? What if I accidentaly cut to deep and bleed out? How will I survive and overcome this? Im just so confused that Im not quite sure on what to do. I love my daughter but I just can't stop the cutting. Its just too hard to think about the future. I think Im better off if I go ahead and kill myself and leave my daughter in the hands of another being who can actually take care of her.

11/09/2010 09:15 AM
steve571
steve571  
VIP Member

ur daughter needsu an u her...the world is better place with u in it..i know iv told u this elsewere an i still belive it. iof u need help...get it..dont keep goin on suffering like this.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved