MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/19/2012 06:03 PM

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

sammygirl11
sammygirl11  

in october i was raped...and finally got the courage to go to court and put him in jail...he got out...and i dont know how...but im really scared he is gonna try to hurt me...im not sure what to do and im afraid im gonna start cutting myself again ):

01/19/2012 06:37 PM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

Honey, when something like that happens our bodies, minds can't deal with the stress of it all. Please don't start injuring. Please find someone you can work through this with. Someone you can talk to. Do you have. Therapist? I would really recommend getting one.

I'm sorry that happened to you. I wish you luck in recovering. There are several groups here that you might want to join.

05/04/2012 09:13 AM
mlsmith6468
mlsmith6468  

Can you make a mantra for yourself? Mine is, "I'm safe, I'm an adult, I'm healthy, I'm happy" Your fear is very real, but you are SAFE now. You are stronger than you were when the attack happened. Don't be afraid to reach out to in person support groups too. Do you have a support system? Family or friends that know what you've been through? I have a lot of respect for you. When I was raped I didn't have the courage to tell someone about it until years later. You are stronger than you think.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved