MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/30/2010 06:36 PM

Anothe bad day - Sorry to keep complaining

bpiiallen
bpiiallenPosts: 16972
VIP Member

Today has been yet another bad day. I don't know how many more I can handle. My anxiety level is through the roof. Talked to pdoc this evening and he suggested some med adjustments that mean more meds. I am so tired of meds!!!!!!

I did make it through work today without crying so that is good. I had a huge lump in my throat all day, but I cut when I got home and I am afraid it is too deep. It took a lot to get the bleeding to stop. It hasn't stopped completely yet.

So many thoughts racing in my head and I can't seem to slow them down, but I am so depressed at the same time.

No real question here, just talking to get it out. Ermm

Post edited by: bpiiallen, at: 08/30/2010 07:16 PM

08/31/2010 09:40 AM
scoobydoo61
scoobydoo61  
I'm an Advocate

Its ok rant away if it helps. But try to stay away from the cutting okay.

RonSilly

Post edited by: scoobydoo61, at: 08/31/2010 09:40 AM

09/01/2010 05:21 PM
steve571
steve571  
VIP Member

bad days come bad days go but ray of hope can still shine threw if one is willing to allow it. i understand to many meds somtimes even makes it worse but right combo could meen world of differnce.have hope. an please stay safe. we care.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved