MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/15/2008 05:53 AM

OMG I HATE WINTER

momof2rugrats
momof2rugrats  

AND THE FIRST DAY OF WINTER ISN'T EVEN HERE!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR

We had an ice storm last night, dumped so much ice that all schools are cancelled & they cancelled the school Christmas program. It really sucks because I was hoping to get the program done & over. This has been causing my daughter TONS of anxiety. And I was just hoping it would be over. She has a speaking part in it & she missed school Friday, because of a tummy ache. I believe because she was nervous about practice for the program. As soon as I let her stay home, an hour later she was 'all better'!

Schools are cancelled & my lil girl doesn't no how to entertain herself. She is bipolar like me, I don't no if that has anything to do with it. She is depressed alot. She has toys & books out the whazoo. She really bums me out sometimes when she is at home & winter break starts Thursday at noon. She thinks it's my job to entertain her. I do things with her, but she thinks she has to have someone to play with 24/7????? I played by myself when I was a kid?I just don't get what is going on with her?My son played by himself when he was little?

I just want summer to be here, she plays outside, there are kids outside, there are tons of things to do in the summertime!!!WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE WINTER??? Sad Angry Sick

Amber

12/19/2008 02:43 AM
kirstennnn
kirstennnn  

I agree! It's going to snow/ice/sleet/rain were I live today and I'm really not looking forward to it. Grr! Were also going on a field trip were wer have to walk OUTSIDE. ugh. I seriously haven't seen the sunshine in about 4 days. It's really bumming me out. I really can't wait for spring and summer, when I can just go sit outside and read a book or go swimming!

Kirsten

12/19/2008 05:34 AM
momof2rugrats
momof2rugrats  

I'm dreaming of spring/summer Smile

12/19/2008 12:45 PM
kirstennnn
kirstennnn  

omg me too! I just put on my sunlamp and pretend it's summer and I'm laying on the beach.

12/20/2008 06:53 AM
momof2rugrats
momof2rugrats  

As much as I don't want to I guess I may need to pick up tanning a few days a week!UGH

Would be nice and warm at least

Post edited by: momof2rugrats, at: 12/20/2008 06:54

12/20/2008 07:42 AM
kirstennnn
kirstennnn  

I would take up tanning, but I'm on medication for my acne that you cant be in artifical light :/ So my parents bought me a sun lamp I think it works sometimes but I think tanning would be a whole lot better.

It's so nice to go tanning after a long stressful day at school and just relax and imagine yourself on a nice warm beach with sand between your toes!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved